John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, this does not put me off
It's when he wants to talk about what he does in his games room though 🤯

RLF keeps me updated on how many views his YT channel has. It's like 100 per video. I always have to stop myself telling him my fic has nearly 10k hits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

RLF keeps me updated on how many views his YT channel has. It's like 100 per video. I always have to stop myself telling him my fic has nearly 10k hits 😂
Bless him. Are the babies ever in the background?

Also he and the cleaner both know about your fics and have great fun re-enacting them

• Haha
Reactions: 2

He could talk to me about anything and I would not be bothered, I would listen until he shagged me senseless

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
So boyfriendy. ❤

First time having meatloaf?! I don’t like it, either. My mother made it all the time when I was a kid.
It's not something we have in UK at all. It was a lot drier than I thought. It definitely seems like a thing mom's would make! The thing I had was called mom's sampling plate.

Tbf, who am I to judge him for this, when I work with 2 or more high definition monitors at work every day? I have a large iMac at home, too, so... idk, I don't mind it. It's geeky, but if he's happy, why not?
We just want his full attention not him playing games and sexting Rubens all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Evening my loves.

Bloody difficult day at work.

Supposed to be working on an urgent thing. Kept getting overridden by more urgent things.

Supposed to be leading on an important thing, the person doing the busy work needed regular support and also kept getting dragged off to pick up urgent things so now that's behind schedule and I'm responsible for sorting it out.

Am training someone and trying to give her enough of my time but it's a struggle to the point that she's started just writing down what she needs help with so I can go through it with her "when I'm free" which feels like a pipe dream.

Half the team messaging and calling me and popping over to my desk to ask for help.

Gave an hour-long presentation to 40 people. Got a call afterwards from a senior person in another department to say how good it had been (which was nice) and to give me a heads-up about multiple upcoming changes that will require re-working of the work I gave the presentation about (less nice).

Feel like my job is about 5 jobs and then another 5 get chucked on top for shits and giggles.

Have got through the day on a bag of crisps and 2 and a half cups of tea (1 abandoned halfway through and left to go heartbreakingly cold).

Trying all day to just feel nothing because if I let it slide for even a moment everything will fall apart.

On way home now. Trying very hard not to be someone who cries on the bus.

One bright spark, a 10 minute stupid giggly chat with work crush. He's busy too, probably busier than me, but he came over to my desk to see if something he'd helped me with was sorted and then he stayed a little while, making up a silly word game and competing with me for the funniest cleverest answer. Felt briefly human. Was nice.

I don't mind if bae likes gaming. Something to occupy him while I need to spend some time living in my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening my loves.

Supposed to be working on an urgent thing. Kept getting overridden by more urgent things.

Supposed to be leading on an important thing, the person doing the busy work needed regular support and also kept getting dragged off to pick up urgent things so now that's behind schedule and I'm responsible for sorting it out.

Am training someone and trying to give her enough of my time but it's a struggle to the point that she's started just writing down what she needs help with so I can go through it with her "when I'm free" which feels like a pipe dream.

Half the team messaging and calling me and popping over to my desk to ask for help.

Gave an hour-long presentation to 40 people. Got a call afterwards from a senior person in another department to say how good it had been (which was nice) and to give me a heads-up about multiple upcoming changes that will require re-working of the work I gave the presentation about (less nice).

Feel like my job is about 5 jobs and then another 5 get chucked on top for shits and giggles.

Have got through the day on a bag of crisps and 2 and a half cups of tea (1 abandoned halfway through and left to go heartbreakingly cold).

Trying all day to just feel nothing because if I let it slide for even a moment everything will fall apart.

One bright spark, a 10 minute stupid giggly chat with work crush. He's busy too, probably busier than me, but he came over to my desk to see if something he'd helped me with was sorted and then he stayed a little while, making up a silly word game and competing with me for the funniest cleverest answer. Felt briefly human. Was nice.

I don't mind if bae likes gaming. Something to occupy him while I need to spend some time living in my head.
”Re-working of the work” is giving me a headache. I’m also fuming because it seems like they do this to you a lot: you give a presentation and almost immediately they say haha never mind (or something). :( Please get some nice food tonight. I love the work crush update. You guys are so cute with your word games. ❤

• Heart
It's not something we have in UK at all. It was a lot drier than I thought. It definitely seems like a thing mom's would make! The thing I had was called mom's sampling plate.

We just want his full attention not him playing games and sexting Rubens all night.
Some time apart makes the time we do spend together all the better. And really, getting his attention is easy enough if you can distract him, and then there's also always an off switch. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's raspberry coulis for fried cheese 😂

Go rewatch some Everton post matches and come back to me when you've woken up.
You forget I’ve been here for a long time 🤣 doesn’t matter how much of a bimbo he was… I’ll always love him 🤣

RLF just turned off BBMAK that I was playing in your honour

• Heart
Evening my loves.

I'm obsessed with the crush update! I would be a giggly mess and be so obvious.

Please make sure you have a nice dinner tonight. How's your sleep this week?

• Heart
”Re-working of the work” is giving me a headache. I’m also fuming because it seems like they do this to you a lot: you give a presentation and almost immediately they say haha never mind (or something). :( Please get some nice food tonight. I love the work crush update. You guys are so cute with your word games. ❤
It's part of the job unfortunately 🤷‍♀️
Stuff changes all the time and we have to accommodate. Would just be nice to know before I present the plans, do I could acknowledge the changes or even postpone the presentation. Bit soul destroying otherwise.

• Heart
  • Sad
Evening my loves.

Please eat, lovely x
And obsessed with the crush update 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You forget I’ve been here for a long time 🤣 doesn’t matter how much of a bimbo he was… I’ll always love him 🤣

RLF just turned off BBMAK that I was playing in your honour
Tell him if he doesn't put it back on you'll fly him here to watch the same set six times this week with me.

• Haha
Evening my loves.

Sounds like you did a lot on little food and hydration. If you aren't hungry, please do make sure to hydrate, your brain needs it, more than food, honestly.

You did a great job of juggling all those works, though, and not let it all fall apart. And yay for your mini talk with your crush.

What have you planned for the evening? Anything nice?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.