John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m getting annoying… but has anyone seen any pics of Conor in the New England kits??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that one. I thought it was really comfy. In fact, wish we’d got it instead
Did you think it was a bit short? I can't tell if it's because my current one is fairly high backed, but looking at the measurements it just seems very small in height 🤔 I'm going to look at it at the weekend I think

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did you think it was a bit short? I can't tell if it's because my current one is fairly high backed, but looking at the measurements it just seems very small in height 🤔 I'm going to look at it at the weekend I think
RLF wanted a deeper seat cos of his legs, and felt like the bench chesterfield would accommodate him better 🙄 fyi, not as comfy as the one

2D113EC5-8BBC-48B1-A7E2-E1A3511EA364.jpeg

When you thought you were the only one

View attachment 1595180
OTL but just keeping my options open… I can’t give blow jobs like you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.