John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so overwhelmed by Lampard's BDE here and then trying to count how many players actually greeted or at least smiled at the kids (VERY FEW! RUDE! * ) that I didn't even notice CC's attire. But he always looks like a schnack. 🤤
*I realize most were in the zone and I hope the mascots (assuming that's what these particular kids were) got more of a M&G after the match. I dunno how that works but I know the tunnel isn't typically the best time for that. I wonder if the mascot handlers and/or parents put the fear of God in these kids to make them behave or if the kids are just that overwhelmed and/or shy and/or already generally well-behaved.

Basically what I'm saying is I want a compilation video of mascots being absolute menaces or just at least showing some kind of personality, like the ones I've seen doing little silly pranks with opposing team's players in the tunnel. I think some of those might have been players' kids, though.

What if footballers arrived at matches in suits like hockey players? They'd probably hate it. But then we could get much more thirsty content from club socials, like the slo-mo videos NHL team accounts post. 👀 Though we could have those without requiring suits!

I am not making any claims re: their attractiveness, these are just examples of what EPL social media managers should be doing. Even without suits, just put those arrival vids in slo-mo and add some sexy/fun music. Maybe Sophia can make it happen!!!

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Baby John used to have to wear a suit!

Suit 22.jpg
Suit 23.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Stop. There's no words for how much I love this.

Baby wouldn't have lasted the first episode if he joined Harchester, 3 of those 4 are dead.

No I love Sean Hocknell. You'll have to pick someone else. Have Danny Rawsthorne, he was basically bae.

I hope whoever is sitting behind me is enjoying our chat.
He definitely would have been shagging in every episode

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Baby wouldn't have lasted the first episode if he joined Harchester, 3 of those 4 are dead.

No I love Sean Hocknell. You'll have to pick someone else. Have Danny Rawsthorne, he was basically bae.

I remember the horror of finding out that the guy who played Luis was Australian

Fletch was always the one for me

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Face it - we like the same men

• Heart
Reactions: 1
happy to contribute x
What is your favourite animal
What industry do you work in
What is the worst thing about your job
How do you take your tea
How many piercings do you have
What did you have for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you take your tea
What is your blood type?
What is your address?
What is your bank card numbers front and back?
What time is you house empty in the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do you take your tea
0DBE4EB4-822E-4E7B-BB8C-7A9B88B8217A.jpeg

fav animal: domestic would be a cat, I also love elephants, tigers, owls, most birds tbh, ALL ANIMALS wow, dolphins too, chimps.

industry: adult education (that sounds sexual I just mean 16 plus.)

worst thing about job: 5 days in office no wfh offered at all anymore 😞

tea: strong, leave it to brew for a decent while, two sugars and a dash of milk.

piercings: ears x 2, bellybutton, nose.

dinner: chicken curry w boiled rice 😌

this was FUN.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.