John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't do casual very well, like I'm very fussy about light blue jeans and much prefer black or dark blue. Mom jeans just make me look like I'm trying to be too relaxed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
At nearly 10pm on a Sunday eve… where are your jimjams?
Well little Ms Wonderstruck, I was chilly so I put my dressing gown on over my clothes, and now I am dreading the thought of taking it off to then also take my clothes off to put on cold pyjamas. So I might die in these clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys, how am I going to survive not live blogging the arrivals video this week?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was just about to post a huge whinge that I've nothing to read so I am glad you've come through for me ❤

I am so sorry to hear about your patient, I would find it very difficult to switch off from that too. Love you x

I can only get away with them with a crop top. I envisage myself in them with loads of front tuck jumpers etc but I just look like they've eaten me.
I hope it doesn't disappoint. A new Big Flirts will be ready next weekend, I believe.

Thank you, lovely. You'd think I'd be used to these cases by now, since we're a huge trauma centre, but... nope. It's so unfortunate what happened to them.

I can't do mom jeans, I'm too tiny for them, I could probably wear them as full body suits. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Well little Ms Wonderstruck, I was chilly so I put my dressing gown on over my clothes, and now I am dreading the thought of taking it off to then also take my clothes off to put on cold pyjamas. So I might die in these clothes.
Have a shower, then do the jammies!! That’s how I do it when I get in from work I the winter!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I also don't do casual very well, like I'm very fussy about light blue jeans and much prefer black or dark blue. Mom jeans just make me look like I'm trying to be too relaxed
Not up to date, but as for jeans… (not to sound old)
But M&S do lush ones

• Heart
Someone help me channel the thoughts I am having into something useful

you lot would think I look like a teenage boy half the time I swear 😭 you’re all so well put together you little fitties 👌🏼
It's OK friend, I will join you in my hoodie and joggers/leggings.

• Heart
Someone help me channel the thoughts I am having into something useful

It's OK friend, I will join you in my hoodie and joggers/leggings.
That bum on him... 🥵 Not useful, but my, it's a nice visual.

You know what? I'll join you and @333149O - I wear scrubs most of the day at work anyway, I can get away with being super casual before and after, too.

Can he pls mount us like that!?

Have just suggested to RLF that he should have a nap before dinner.
Is the lipstick bullet charged and ready to go?

• Heart
That bum on him... 🥵 Not useful, but my, it's a nice visual.

You know what? I'll join you and @333149O - I wear scrubs most of the day at work anyway, I can get away with being super casual before and after, too.

Is the lipstick bullet charged and ready to go?
Always.

First I'm going to put my washing in the dryer (not a euphanism).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just lit my first Halloween candle of the year lads

featuring a couple of my hp funkos, I’m such a geek. don’t mind me
2105B31E-4778-41C5-AD13-A3B745157299.jpeg

• Heart
just lit my first Halloween candle of the year lads

featuring a couple of my hp funkos, I’m such a geek. don’t mind me View attachment 1588815
I love Halloween scents so much! I had to stay away from all the fall decs in Target because I am so extra I'd have bought it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love Halloween scents so much! I had to stay away from all the fall decs in Target because I am so extra I'd have bought it all.
omg it was bath and body works in America for me when I went, the candles are massive though and my case definitely would have been overweight coming back. have you been to one?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.