Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maccamacc

VIP Member
This is the one just streamed, not sure about the England video

Cute story from him “My parents always said ‘beat them with football’ “ which he definitely does hey ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
yeah... its about 110k words i think atm... got a bit carried away and still havent finished the smutty ones as i left them till last ... was feeling inspired reading UIL and FWB and wanted to write something long but not a complete mindfuck so started this ... it is gonna be part of a series with other England lads books, i'm editing it atm and surprisingly its not as awful as i thought it was going to be (its not Watch the Sun Come Up but only Bae books are that good!)

Understandable!! its the way he jumps that just makes him look so icky ...

he's the reason i started writing tbh ... so without Dec there would be no smutty bae stories so he is good for something 🤣
I don’t mind a bit of Dec. There I’ve said it!
Looking forward to having something new to read!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
This is the one just streamed, not sure about the England video

Cute story from him “My parents always said ‘beat them with football’ “ which he definitely does hey ❤
Now waiting for RLF to go in shower so I can watch in peace.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
He's wanking over the server right now because she brought him extra dressing for his salad.

We have already discussed that I would take Jackcat and Johncat would stay with him. Disclaimer: would not really separate them.
I'll have to take them both

We didn't discuss the cleaner 😂 Howling.

She's in the bad books as she text him yesterday saying she wasn't coming today but he did not pass message on. Bestie went out this morning to avoid her then has gone to work, but she's not coming until tomorrow now. So bestie will have to do same again then and babies are all alone.
Didn't pass the message on because it was bookended by filthy sexting

• Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Put a TikTok up like 10am and by like 5pm it only had 250ish views … it’s now at over 5k … he practically sells himself 🤣

I definitely think if we put all the RLFs together they’d get on like we all do 🤣
100% agree to this … maybe we set them up on some weekend retreat when we have our orgy then we don’t have to worry about them burning the house down/attempting DIY/wondering how to live without someone doing everything for them … maybe @cobette cleaner could go with them to keep them entertained?? 🤣

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Scalp sunburn is the absolute worst. I swear I get caught out every year, and it always ends up blistering so then I have days of peeling crusty skin around my parting. Fit.

Can you put your hair up without a parting?
Me.

I can't do my hair without a parting and I hate it.

My nails have chipped and I'm going to have to get them redone this afternoon. Beauty regimes are expensive!

How cute would I look in these!?

20220921_101212.jpg

• Heart
My mum and her partner are like this! They live there own lives and then get together to do things when they want! It’s the best of both worlds!
She said she couldn’t be doing with someone bugging her!!

Someone people just have no understanding!

When I was out with my friends the other night one was talking about the designer things they bought after some event she did and how she can’t help but splurge and spend with no savings and the other one was going on about how lucky she is for her rent so she can spend on everything she wants as “things are good and they make me happy” and has no savings … baring in mind I don’t work and have an income, so rely on savings and RLF paying for things (the time before we went drinking, doing rounds and mine was at the most expensive bar)

Some people just don’t get what others are going through, it’s not normally that they are doing It on purpose it’s normally just a lack of thought!! You are doing amazing so don’t even let it bother you, even though it’s easier said than done! ❤
sometimes think am I jealous because she has a three storey house ,, theyre always getting new cars. When she had her baby she HAD to get a family car .. whereas my son was born I was driving round in a three door car 😂 but her boyfriend treats her like crap and I think she uses money to make up for that. Retail therapy type thing.

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
I have a coffee and a cinnamon roll! Couldnt resist after all the cinnabon talk.

No Oat milk though so had to have coconut..

• Heart