John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that you managed to snap a photo.
The far right one.

“Kevin”.

Goodnight girls x
Good night!

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the update! So glad things may be better with the group. And that cookie looks delicious.

Reactions: 5
Glad you're feeling a bit better. Did FWB cheer you up?

hope you’re ok lovely… and go you sharing CC and Tarks

night hun
Couldn't resist, it was too cute of a photo!!!

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Did FWB cheer you up?
Oh god dont, i was smiling reading it... i feel like i'm being lulled into a false sense of security before someone does something crazy!! (if it wasn't for the way she writes sex which is like one paragraph saying they kissed passionately and then were done, i think i would truly love it!)

I'm up to date on almost all the amazing fics on here but going to start Big Flirts either tonight or tomorrow!!

Reactions: 4
I will look after you
Ok then…
I’ll come.
RLF has just told me it’s cheaper to go to Paris for my birthday than to see Everton maybe I’ll tell him to send me to London instead

Oh wow
YES. The O&S cinnamon social is fantastic. That was the best food recommendation you gave me this summer.
do you have pics??

He looks like such a moody prick here, take your hood down you thug

View attachment 1591081

I'm so tempted to get one tomorrow
Beaut!!

please get one @Violetroselily so I can see

CC is my most unlikely crush ever… I’ve never fancied so many CBs

So Mason and Chloe obviously get together and the mate who's name I've forgotten will come back and catch them at it

If she's not already knocked up then she soon will be, this line actually made me want to vom "Declan just about pulled out in time"

Also as if you'd ever talk to Jack again after he stitched her up like that, and yet she's the one apologising?! Mug

Reactions: 4
No pics of the cinnamon social because I was too excited to eat it straightaway. Go to London. London is always a good idea.

I need to get up to date with this, it is gold.

Although I don't think I need to think about Dec pulling out

I need to get up to date with this, it is gold.

Although I don't think I need to think about Dec pulling out
I hated myself yesterday when I saw him, because of that drunken day in Mexico when I thought he was fit.

he was running round like a headless chicken and I thought he was grotesque… now this and I haven’t even read the fic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.