Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
You should go for a dodgy massage whilst you're there, treat yourself to a proper wank Wednesday
I don't think this gaff does dodgy massages, does Jack work here!?

20220921_164227.jpg

. Thanks! Usually I dont mind but they got rid of their big car. Got a fancy bmw now she doesn’t like it and wants a q3… how hard it must be to have such problems 😂 I’m very stressed with my LO his nursery have said they think he may have additional needs but haven’t said what and dropped them bomb on me over email! got a meeting tomorrow about it Safe to say I’m not looking forward to it 😂 And there is moaning about 10k cars 🤨
Do you have any worries about LO?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Sorry, you're arranging a girls night with snacks to go and watch some dogging? That sentence took a turn for the unexpected!

Our local park has lots of flowers as the Queen visited once. They are all woven into the bandstand, it looks lovely.
We are trying to get out of it, when my friend gets tipsy she makes plans, adds us to WhatsApp groups and is sure we will do it … tbh we have managed to get out of a lot of her stupid plans!
I ended up changing the topic to a Halloween party she wants to throw so I think she’s now caught up with organising that!

This is what I mean by my RL friends being something else 🤦🏻‍♀️This is what I have to put up with when I go out which is why I don’t go out! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
want these leggings

20220919_144339.jpg

Love this Coach range
20220919_145218.jpg

Saw Kevin
20220919_145400.jpg

At my fave resort for dinner
20220919_152920.jpg

Flags at half mast for queenie ❤
20220919_153637.jpg
20220919_153753.jpg
20220919_154459.jpg

Sitting outside waiting for our table
20220919_154817.jpg

This is a joke right!?

20220919_153006.jpg

I had to tell RLF I was taking that for someone I know called Ross 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Morning!!

I’m showing my face before I get sucked into the demanding world of the nhs…
And then before I go home and slip into a wank coma

Hope everyone has a good day and hope you’re already tucked up in bed @Just Drive and dreaming of Bae
Morning! I'm off to be a proper adult today too, will catch up when I can!

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Continue fav spreads / jams / condiments also. What does everyone have with their pizza??? Gotta be Mayo. The first time I had chips with Mayo was in Belgium I wonder if KDB does that …
We’re going for a walk after and I’ve just put together the cutest picnic 🧺🥹
Love a picnic have a lovely time. It’s really cold here today I am thinking of putting the
heating on for an hour to take the chill off

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Did you wake up before the good bit, or are you just destined for PG fun only and it was never going to go anywhere?
Of course I woke up 😭 I'll take it though as I never dream about him.

Crying at you and @mimimithis friend zoning JG. You've all been mocking me for months. He's just our little mate.

Jack 10.jpg

@lou_claire91 missed you yesterday! How you feeling today? How was your night out?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Update on the parents: I expressed vague interest in joining their daily training session [a long ass walk or bike ride] and now I'm being low-key bullied into going with them for a 5 mile walk on the beach. But decided not to go because I'm not ready and I don't want to make them wait. I'm also getting into my PMS/PMDD days and my parents and nearly everything is just generally annoying the shit out of me. Maybe one day I'll have a partner or friends to vacation with. I like to vacation alone, too, but when I stay at my parents' vacation home I can't really tell them not to come, especially when they will buy all the food and also take my dog on his early morning walk.

Gonna take the dog out to walk on the docks instead. Bonus - there's a really hot marina manager that I've had a crush on for years, so maybe we'll run into him. I've never actually met him, just watched him from our balcony and windows like a creep.

"I'll think of you and telling you to come to me like I own you."

Actual context: he's paraphrasing Bernardo's reasoning for naming his dog after John.
You have my sympathy. Parents are so draining. I hope they'll let you go off alone for a bit. They are lucky to have each other as my mum travels solo she clings to me like a limpet.

So you have no sound at all? I don't compute
I have sound but I don't think the guests of the Magic Kingdom need to hear bae.

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I've been and had to resist due to weight too! My sister has given my mum a shopping list from there to bring back.

I just made a friend in the laundry room. Sadly it was not bae. Could have been the beginning of a great one shot.
Did you have sex on the washing machine?

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
It’s always the case. Do you have anything good in

Sounds lush. I love going out for food ☺☺ is it bad I won’t be watching the funeral 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm going to have it on in the background but have loads of tidying and cleaning to do so I won't be glued to the TV. Also can't imagine many people with little ones at home will be sat inside all day watching it 🙃 I bet the parks will be busy as nowhere is open

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
I can’t believe pre school is open!! Ours is closed. Enjoy your day 💗💗 I love doing nothing sometimes
I was surprised too. When they first announced it I was still working so said he'd need to go, and I was going to have to pay anyway, even if he didn't go. Feel a bit guilty now that I'm not actually working..!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
That bum on him... 🥵 Not useful, but my, it's a nice visual.

You know what? I'll join you and @333149O - I wear scrubs most of the day at work anyway, I can get away with being super casual before and after, too.

Is the lipstick bullet charged and ready to go?
Always.

First I'm going to put my washing in the dryer (not a euphanism).

• Haha