Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Oh I know they are not cool, but i do not care. Mom jeans look awful on me, like I somehow have no hips.
I get that!! It’s hard to find a nice pair of mom jeans!!

I’ve moved to the homeless look recently now I live in my gym leggings and oversized t shirts like I’ve lost all my inhibitions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Made it to the beach.

PXL_20220919_190820489~2.jpg

And as I was trying to get just the perfect basic bitch photo of my bare feet (in the middle of my 2 day pedicure process, more on that later) when the waves were really big and splashy, this VERY SEXY MAN started walking straight toward me. I immediately panicked but stayed very chill outwardly and took a photo.

PXL_20220919_190221041~2.jpg

What in the young Gabriel Garcia Bernal?
PXL_20220919_190221041~3.jpg

Fortunately he was just walking past me to the access point.

Also passed this scene on the way out to our spot: handsome buncha dilfs with foreign accents and cute children. So sweet to see gay throuples with kids! 🥺🏳️‍🌈

0_ladsJPG.jpg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
No, I'm not there yet but ofc there's a car crash 😂 utter gold. Could not have written better.

Forgot to say I also loved how she has no concerns about fucking around with Ben but she feels like it's her fault Jack cheated because she brought her skanky mates along.

I need to go get ready (didn't put make up on this morning as just wanted to get out and my rosacea is fierce now) but I wanna keep reading.

I only go on the very tame ones! On Splash I was sure I'd made a terrible mistake as I usually skip it.

There's a new coaster at Epcot but it spins and I get motion sick so I can't decide if I want to do it!

You've done a bungee jump!? Bae would find that so sexy.
Oooh a spinning one. Maybe do it at the end of the day, so you can go back to the room if you feel poorly?

Yes, I bungee jumped off Macau Tower a few years ago when I was in Hong Kong. I did it as an homage to the late Anthony Bourdain who did it in one of his Hong Kong episodes. It was exhilarating.

• Wow
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
That’s gorgeous!

I bought this dress for last Christmas but then felt distinctly un-Christmas-sparkly throughout the festive period so didn't wear it because I thought it would make me look like a knob.

Will try to wear this year.

View attachment 1593427
View attachment 1593434

(These are beautiful model pictures. I don't look like that.)
This is beautiful!

Is it too soon to buy Christmas party dresses?

This has been following me around insta and targeted ads

So is this
I used to work at monsoon, insane discount

I am going to shower now but have been eating grapes so now it is even later still

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Continue fav spreads / jams / condiments also. What does everyone have with their pizza??? Gotta be Mayo. The first time I had chips with Mayo was in Belgium I wonder if KDB does that …
We’re going for a walk after and I’ve just put together the cutest picnic 🧺🥹
The sour cream and chive dip from mcdonalds or the honey and mustard from dominoes are must tries

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Dirty Bird
View attachment 1587392

What happens when we let my niece choose her own lunch, in honour of @cobette clearly
View attachment 1587396
Crying at her lunch choice.

Yours look amazing!

Finally home from Windsor … little one still not himself

oh I’m up to date with NRO … really enjoyed it! ❤

not massively feeling great about myself but more drained and just a bit overwhelmed with stuff, last night was draining with one friend making digs and talking over everyone and the other being very OTT and bossy, felt like I couldn’t speak without being judged so I ended up not speaking at one point, definitely not feeling my normal self today, then obvs was emotional going to Windsor, May sign off again for the rest of the day or for a while
Lots of love for you. I am not great in groups as I tend to feel like I've nothing to aay. We are always hear if you need to talk or rant!

Gorgeous boy!

Take the time if you need it, we'll be here when you come back

If it helps, I have/do feel the same regularly. I overthink everything I've said in conversation after the event, and worry that I've somehow come across like a nob, or offended someone. What then happens is that I end up just sitting back and being an observer. This is even the case with my oldest friends.

One of my biggest insecurities is the thought that I've killed the conversation. I have a group chat with a few friends who had babies around the same time. I needed some support a few weeks ago and just didn't get it (was just left on read), which made me just feel even worse. I've archived the chat for now and actually feel a huge relief.

Maybe completely irrelevant, but just to say, I get it.
Always here for you too lovely xxx

• Heart
could you be 🤰
Nope. I don’t thinkkkk so. 100% certain. I’ve got until Sunday to worry. But every few months I’m late. My friend thinks it’s something to do with thyroid. I hate going to the docs so o haven’t got checked out. I’ve got period pains right now as we speak 😂 hopefully it’ll be soon. Never thought I’d wish for my period until I got pregnant the 1st time 🙈

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
This video is my saving grace right now, because I’m about to go into overtime (again), but this’ll keep me going.
He's taking care of you xxx

I would run off to a corner and listen quickly, then you can walk around with wet knickers for the rest of the day
It's bad enough seeing you guys reaction without actually watching. Charged the lipstick in full view yesterday too.

I genuinely cannot believe how much content there has been whilst you've been away. He's come out of hiding now you've left the country.
He's doing it deliberately.

Where is @LurkingAnnie today!? She'll go wild.

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I feel you. Gutted it’s international break.

i will be fully invested in all the international games, but I bloody love club football

He doesn’t mind “that ghost one”
I hate the Ghost one. The only good thing about it is the video is hot. I particularly hate it live.

I know it’s just not the same is it sometimes!? And I can’t get over that kit. It’s just horrendous who designed that. I want words 🤣. This international break seems the most pointless of all at this stage with the postponed PL to catch up on & then the WC looming

Anyone doing anything nice this evening? My LO has just gone to bed so I’m gonna chill with my new blanket and book rocknroll 🤘🏼🥴
I'm hoping for an early night tonight as we were out way too late last night.

• Heart
I agree. Worst schedule ever.

Blanket and book sound nice! That’s what I’ll be doing in several more hours when I’m done with work.
How’s the working day looking? Did you have a nice breakfast 🥞😀
I started a new book this afternoon & got quite into it .. got my candles on , comfy pjs and blanket 🤩🤩

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Feel like I’ve been gone more than you and I’m in this bloody country 😢 are you enjoying yourself???

i do think he’s teasing you though @cobette
Maybe he’s annoyed with me too about CC so he’s putting himself out there, the little Ho 😂
I'm having a good time but I maintain the Etihad is my happy place now. Can't beat seeing ground for first time as you walk up then seeing the pitch for first time.

Someone on tumbler said bae is wearing a ring on his right hand, what would be a wedding ring finger if on the other hand (what do you call that finger? I should really know that).
He always wears that, I think it's cute but if my RLF did it, I'd think it was icky.

• Heart