Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Me too.

My ideal RLF would live maybe a 10- minute walk away, and would be a strict adherent to the rule of calling (actually, texting) ahead before you visit. He would visit to feed/cuddle/shag/watch TV/talk and then toddle off to his own life until the next time we both wanted to do one or more of those things together.

He certainly wouldn't be messing everything up by not knowing what to do or having flaws or needing me.

This is one of many reasons I'm single. I want a man I can put on standby and shove in a cupboard.
My mate has that

she was married for a while, that didn’t work.
Now she’s just like “I want a companion” and it turns out she’s found someone who wants the same.
It’s nice they don’t “need” each other, they’re just both really relaxed about their whole relationship,

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Violetroselily

VIP Member
No I get that!! I finished work early on Friday and I picked mine up 20 mins early, cos I wanted to get home before school traffic& he missed out on cake 😟. But he was so surprised to see me early it was lovely 🥹. But I know what you mean! I don’t make a habit of it. Don’t want to confuse him. He’ll have a fab day I’m sure Mum guilt is hard to ignore 😞😞
Wonder what baby is doing today with his day off
View attachment 1589572View attachment 1589573
They arrive at England camp after the funeral, so I expect he's spending the day shagging and packing his comfies

I inhaled my pastry before I saw the pic requests, but this is what I got, was delicious
Screenshot_20220919_093924.jpg

I think they are just in and around London

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha

333149O

VIP Member
soooo ordered a parcel last week it’s still not arrived they said they couldn’t deliver it Saturday and now said it’ll be today and just tracked it as i want to know when it’ll be here and look!!!’ Only the bloody van has broken down?🥴🥴🥴🤥. This company I ordered it from usually uses Royal Mail & they’ve sacked us off cos of the strikes & using yodel instead !!! Livid 😑😑😑😑View attachment 1592971
aw no!! absolute nightmares I’ve had with yodel! it fills me with dread whenever I see anyone is using them to deliver my stuff

very very long winded story but they “attempted to deliver” to my very easy accessible house. then they told me they lost my parcel, then said it was coming. then it was lost again, suddenly a couple of days later it’s on its way with live tracking. well, long story short they tried to deliver an electric fire to me instead of a box full of christmas stuff from Lush. 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry

cobette

VIP Member
Morning all, you guys have been busy today.

I had a dream I was having an affair with Barkley. Someone from work knew and messaged me saying I had to be careful because someone had seen me out with him. The utter shame.

@Gossgossgoss9888 lots of love to you. Keep talking, we are always here.

Some cat updates for you.

In my rush to leave on Wed I forgot to put blankies out for them. I only realised when there was none in the pics I was getting. I asked bestie to put some out and they went to them straight away 😢

IMG-20220918-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20220918-WA0019.jpg

Johncat likes to attack people's feet, hence I wear slipper boots to bed, referred to as 'foot protectors'.

IMG-20220918-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20220919-WA0000.jpg

This was captioned 'you say Jackcat is the slut!?' Quite fitting that week of England camp Johncat vamps it up.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Am trying. Going to go and stare at the fridge in hope of inspiration now. Will have a drink just for you. ❤

Nothing planned for the evening. Sorry. I can't describe my total lack of interest in anything without seriously bringing down the mood here. I will try to eat. Then will probably go and lie in the dark and scroll through the Internet aimlessly until I can sleep.
If it helps any, that's exactly what I'm going to do, aka am doing right now already, too! ❤ My brain is too tired for anything else. Perhaps you'll find something nice to settle on or read, or watch on YT?

For me, and for yourself. ❤ Trying is so important already.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Well, I will be sure to tell you to get in to bed when I get up in the morning 🤣

is Everest similar to Big Thunder Mountain? (Is this me showing how old school Disney I am?)
No it is way scarier, it goes backwards in the dark and has an almost vertical drop. It's so scary.

Do we think baby has one of these in his pants?!

20220919_130717.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Going to be watching this bit on repeat for the rest of my life whilst wanking at the thought of him owning me

Feels very @WylieWyles 👀
I am honored. :giggle: Also, do you think as soon as he said that he thought 'oh fuck, I really should not have phrased it like that.'? 🤣

I watched the long preview clip twice and this short clip 4 times from my laptop without headphones while both my parents are in the room, but I don't think they can hear it. My mom did see that I was watching the videos (and browsing Getty) though, and said "is that what you need to be doing right now?"

YES, MOM, this is my FUCKING VACATION. It's my last long weekend until mid November. So yes.

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
The McGriddle is interesting, but too much fake maple flavor for me. I usually just get a sausage Egg McMuffin. I like the blueberry muffins and apple fritters, too. I think some stores have a bigger breakfast menu than others. COVID changed a lot, even McDonald's breakfast menu.

I just saw this story immediately after John's last one and I initially thought it was from him and nearly fell over drying my hair (I'm also listening to music - I'm a pro multitasker).

Screenshot_20220921-095523.png

About to go to brekkies with my parents. They say there is outdoor seating (we still mostly avoid eating indoors if we can help it) but now I'm worried about my scalp getting sunburnt if there's no shade. I have fixed my hair (well, it's almost done) for the work conference, which starts at 1pm and I won't have time to re-do it. Should have waited to wash & dry it after breakfast. Dumb dumb dumb. I even put a hat out with my breakfast outfit, not thinking.

Gotta be on my best phone behavior today since it's all afternoon in the "ballroom" with everyone at the conference. Gonna be a long boring but simultaneously overstimulating (not like that) and socially exhausting time until it ends at noon on Friday and I can take a nap until the match starts.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
well, you can’t really tell but these tiles are pink and I want them. RLF does not 🤣

View attachment 1595500
we picked a load of stuff on Saturday, we just need the prices back and then find a fitter

I’m so sorry x
I work in bathrooms, one thing I’d say is just consider how much cleaning of grout those smaller tiles will require and if not kept up to a good standard they’ll have to be regrouted

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Literally just having a conversation with my mate now, she’s asking if I’m going out one weekend, I just said “the only thing I want to spend my money on is Everton, it’s the place that makes me the happiest”. Although, I definitely felt a different happiness there this weekend with RLF there with me too, is that weird? 🤣

Can’t wait for wanking Wednesday tomorrow - wonder if I can log it as a work out so I don’t have to go the gym
Different in a good or bad way?

I much prefer going without RLF which is terrible 😬

• Haha
  • Sad

Starttheline

VIP Member
Really do love you lot. And that sunshine is beautiful.

Am going to try to get up early tomorrow so I can go to work early, so I can go to the surgery to register. They don't let you do it by post or online or whatever, you have to go in. So I will if I can. If I don't manage it I'm just going to have to keep trying every day to get up in time to sort it.

Then once registered will need to make an appointment. Will cross that bridge when I come to it.
Just one step at a time. Life in bitesized chunks always seems easier to handle

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
It's not even 11 but it feels SO late. Still sticking to plan and mother will not stop whinging.

@rasperryripple Mickey and Minnie was SO good! Also done Star Tours, Toy Story Mania and Swirling Saucers. Genie+ worth it today as have Smugglers booked for after Rise too. About to watch Beauty and the Beast now.

Without trying to sound like a flirt, you have very nice legs

• Heart
  • Haha