John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they do it!!!! They left us hanging on for 80!!!! Minutes 😭😭😭😭😭

I’m not over that goal I need to rewatch it. What a ducking belter!!!!
I know! We have lives to lead. Jobs, families, holidays to be got on with. We cannot be left dangling for that long!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aw, that’s nice. Good sportsmanship.
Very. German commentators aren't known to mince words - whether it's praise or criticism -, and interviews can be rather nippy sometimes - but they do interview fairly, all in all, and the players know that. So they open up, although it depends on the reporter, too. They usually send in former players, it makes it easier for them to communicate.

The Pep interview for the Germans is so funny. He's being adorable, and honest about getting a yellow card for grousing at the ref after the final whistle.

• Heart
Tell me about it 🥰 I only dream about Conor Coady
I just watched that post-match interview of him from last year, I think, where they claim he thought he won MOTM (I didn't really get that - just that he was surprised about who did win) and omg he talks so fast and so much! Like, I've watched a bunch of his content from England camp, like that adorable chat with Mings, and he definitely did not talk as fast (or as much) in those. Did he slam a Red Bull at HT like KDB does?

Also, here's what I saw on my broadcast, with slow-mo replays from multiple angles, but this video might be blocked outside the US:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That they didn't play particularly well, and that there's always room for improvement, but that Bae's goal was a push they needed to keep throwing everything forward and they were rewarded with a Haaland goal.
I agree. Bae’s goal gave them a spark.

I’m a bit pissed off on baes behalf. Ok Haaland is fab and we know we will score at least once a match .. but baby deserves the credit tonight !!! His goal was much more enjoyable than haalands. Am I just biased? I don’t think I am being … what a goal it was from that distance 🚀. Feel like it’s the Haaland show EVERYWHERE
You’re not biased. Bae’s goal was much more exciting AND it came when most of them looked lost. They were already perked up when Haaland scored his.

So proud of Bae. Warra goal.
Hiiii! There you are!

• Heart
Very. German commentators aren't known to mince words - whether it's praise or criticism -, and interviews can be rather nippy sometimes - but they do interview fairly, all in all, and the players know that. So they open up, although it depends on the reporter, too. They usually send in former players, it makes it easier for them to communicate.

The Pep interview for the Germans is so funny. He's being adorable, and honest about getting a yellow card for grousing at the ref after the final whistle.
What do you think of Pep’s German? Does he sound fluent? It sounds a bit halting to me but to be fair it’s the man’s 5th language I think!

• Heart
What do you think of Pep’s German? Does he sound fluent? It sounds a bit halting to me but to be fair it’s the man’s 5th language I think!
I remember him learning German, so just he could shout at Müller in German on the training pitch, or so he joked waaaaaaay back when. But yes, his German is fine. They switched to England halfway through, which was even funnier. He used a few Pep-isms.

Here is a little bit

HE IS SO FIT

OMG.

• Heart
Everyone is in babys corner tonight sayinf he was robbed off man of the Match 🥹

Good night girlies 💗. What a night. I’m buzzing

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.