John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning/ Evening huns
Glad you’ve arrived safely @cobette - food looks immense

literally haven’t slept a wink - went the gym at 5 out of pure boredom. Now I’m home and about to head for a shower. Don’t know if it’s bae excitement or Everton excitement.
Decided I’m going to go. And then just have to let the charity know, just not entirely sure what I’m going to say to them. I really think Im just going to say bestie has surprised me…
and it’s an opportunity to see him working too, which is also an amazing thing for me… but I still feel bad

ugh, why do I have a conscience 😞
Yaaaaay! It’s the truth, he did surprise you with it. I’m so happy to hear that you’ll go and make the most of your weekend. ❤❤❤

What about your sleep, though? Was there something on your mind?

Good morning, all! Have a good day.

@mimimithis today is your mentor’s last day? Does that mean everything falls on your shoulders now?
Yes, it is. And yes, it will. You’re looking at the new head of cardiac imaging, interim until end of September, fully taking over on October 1st.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm embarrassed that I declared my love for JS last night and then had sex with RLF

Glad you arrived safely @cobette ! I think I'd come back double the size, food looks incredible!

I'm sure you'll smash it @mimimithis , maybe now it's official you'll feel a bit more settled in the role and able to just crack on? If nothing else, it's a great way to introduce yourself at parties 😉

@LurkingAnnie I think you've done the right thing. So much is being cancelled at the moment it won't come as a surprise, and it can be rearranged. Too good of an opportunity to miss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Starttheline Our last thread title didn’t lie that RLFs get to profit and reap the rewards all because of Bae. I doubt he minded. 😂

And thanks for your words of encouragement. My mentor leaves with big shoes to fill, it’s his 30+ years of experience against my 10. I hope you’re right, and it’ll all settle down a bit, but it’ll be a lot of work to rearrange everything and change things to fit my head of department’s vision and ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@mimimithis I have more work questions for you please because I can't get the dick xray out of my head, I will leave them here for a time convenient for you please

If you had to scan or xray a pregnant woman, does the baby completely obscure anything behind it?

Have you ever scanned someone with back-to-front organs? ER tells me this is extremely rare

Is there a limit on how much radiation you as a Dr can be exposed to?

• Heart
Stop this, I can't.

I want to duck him and then cuddle him, and then duck him again

Are you having trouble sleeping?
Same girl same.

When he says it's his best goal this season 🤣 How can someone so witty also be such a little geek?! Want him so much. Never seen such a real famous person before.

Are you WFH today?

I think I fell asleep about half 9 so have probably had my normal amount of sleep. Always up early on first day.

Maybe I'm just tired and pissy over my travel day not going to plan (never does) but I think the Etihad is my happy place now...

How are you awake?

He gives me all the material for little flirts. This’ll practically write itself. 🥺
My body think it's almost 10 and has had q lovely lie in 😭

Hope today goes well with your mentor leaving. I think once he has gone you'll feel better, you'll be in control with noone looking over your shoulder.

@mimimithis I have more work questions for you please because I can't get the dick xray out of my head, I will leave them here for a time convenient for you please

If you had to scan or xray a pregnant woman, does the baby completely obscure anything behind it?

Have you ever scanned someone with back-to-front organs? ER tells me this is extremely rare

Is there a limit on how much radiation you as a Dr can be exposed to?
Crying at ER being used as point of reference

• Heart
Same girl same.

When he says it's his best goal this season 🤣 How can someone so witty also be such a little geek?! Want him so much. Never seen such a real famous person before.

Are you WFH today?

I think I fell asleep about half 9 so have probably had my normal amount of sleep. Always up early on first day.

Maybe I'm just tired and pissy over my travel day not going to plan (never does) but I think the Etihad is my happy place now...

My body think it's almost 10 and has had q lovely lie in 😭

Hope today goes well with your mentor leaving. I think once he has gone you'll feel better, you'll be in control with noone looking over your shoulder.
And when he says he tried to do what Walks does 😭😭😭. I hope he got so many naked cuddles when he went back into the dressing room.

No I'm in the office today and tomorrow 😪. Can't decide if I have overdone my brows or my dress is slaggier than I thought, because I swear I'm getting looks from people

I think you are just tried and out of sorts, you will be crying with excitement over everything in a couple of days time. Why did your day not go to plan?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And when he says he tried to do what Walks does 😭😭😭. I hope he got so many naked cuddles when he went back into the dressing room.

No I'm in the office today and tomorrow 😪. Can't decide if I have overdone my brows or my dress is slaggier than I thought, because I swear I'm getting looks from people

I think you are just tried and out of sorts, you will be crying with excitement over everything in a couple of days time. Why did your day not go to plan?
The rain 😭 I should know by now that's par for the course in Florida but it lasted for ages. I wanted to eat in Disney as so many places on my list but we ended up offsite.

They are all just looking at your gorge new nails.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The rain 😭 I should know by now that's par for the course in Florida but it lasted for ages. I wanted to eat in Disney as so many places on my list but we ended up offsite.

They are all just looking at your gorge new nails.
Baby just wants to see you in a wet tshirt so he has arranged for rain, but it will stop once he's got his fill

Has anyone fallen out yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.