John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right goodnight girls, off to go and read!!

Hope you all have lovely dreams or lovely days (depending on where you are) ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right goodnight girls, off to go and read!!

Hope you all have lovely dreams or lovely days (depending on where you are) ❤
Good night! ❤

I rewatched both goals. Bae’s was invaluable because we sucked up until then. It was also an absolute banger and I think he should have won MoTM. But, I have to marvel at Haaland’s. The way he contorted himself in the air! That was just magical.

@cobette you okay? Did you eat? Hope you’re settling in alright.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG

I just can't process all of this. i can't watch anything with sound right now as RLF will get mad. Those screenshots from the interview are klling me. I think I'll die if I actually watch it. I daren't even go near Tumblr.

My bestie who is looking after the cats messaged me saying he looks 'very handsome', one of my other besties messaged me saying his goal was amazing, these are people who don't even like football. My assisant message me saying he'd won him 85 quiz on a bet 🥺

So emosh!

Also @333149O I CALLED IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG

I just can't process all of this. i can't watch anything with sound right now as RLF will get mad. Those screenshots from the interview are klling me. I think I'll die if I actually watch it. I daren't even go near Tumblr.

My bestie who is looking after the cats messaged me saying he looks 'very handsome', one of my other besties messaged me saying his goal was amazing, these are people who don't even like football. My assisant message me saying he'd won him 85 quiz on a bet 🥺

So emosh!

Also @333149O I CALLED IT!
Put in ear buds and watch! :) Hope you get some rest tonight. What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?

• Heart
Put in ear buds and watch! :) Hope you get some rest tonight. What’s on your schedule for tomorrow?
We're going to Epcot tomorrow then I'm going to spa in afternoon. We were supposed to be going to the Yacht Club for breakfast first thing but I've managed to get the current hot ticket character meal instead so heading to Riveria for 9 so slightly slower start to day!

Flight great, landed early, immigration quick, no issues with luggage or car hire.

Checked in
20220914_164504.jpg

Headed to Disney Springs for dinner...

20220914_174244.jpg

Decided we weren't wading through that so drove to 192 and went to first place we like.

Red Lobster
20220914_182122.jpg
20220914_183113.jpg
20220914_183642.jpg

Had no WiFi in restaurant and was like an addict needing a hit.

We're back at resort now in our (separate beds).

and of course, my period has started.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We're going to Epcot tomorrow then I'm going to spa in afternoon. We were supposed to be going to the Yacht Club for breakfast first thing but I've managed to get the current hot ticket character meal instead so heading to Riveria for 9 so slightly slower start to day!

Flight great, landed early, immigration quick, no issues with luggage or car hire.

Checked in
View attachment 1579291

Headed to Disney Springs for dinner...

View attachment 1579290

Decided we weren't wading through that so drove to 192 and went to first place we like.

Red Lobster
View attachment 1579296View attachment 1579297View attachment 1579298

Had no WiFi in restaurant and was like an addict needing a hit.

We're back at resort now in our (separate beds).

and of course, my period has started.
I’m so glad all went well except for that rain. I worried a bit when you mentioned they were double checking RLF’s vaccination certificate. That’s great about the character breakfast! But uggghhh sorry you’re on. We knew that would happen. What crap timing. Hope it’s not too bad.

• Heart
I’m so glad all went well except for that rain. I worried a bit when you mentioned they were double checking RLF’s vaccination certificate. That’s great about the character breakfast! But uggghhh sorry you’re on. We knew that would happen. What crap timing. Hope it’s not too bad.
Very strange being here, actually feels like we've never been away!

I'm totally not shocked at tonight's performance, of course he did this when I couldn't watch!

• Heart
Very strange being here, actually feels like we've never been away!

I'm totally not shocked at tonight's performance, of course he did this when I couldn't watch!
He wanted to do something drastic to ensure you wouldn’t forget him on your holiday. ❤ My attempt at working out how to share my Peacock app so you can watch the match this Saturday was a big fat fail. I’m sorry. :( What you might do is sign up for an account for $6 (the free version doesn’t have the PL matches) to watch the match then cancel your account afterwards.

• Heart
He wanted to do something drastic to ensure you wouldn’t forget him on your holiday. ❤ My attempt at working out how to share my Peacock app so you can watch the match this Saturday was a big fat fail. I’m sorry. :( What you might do is sign up for an account for $6 (the free version doesn’t have the PL matches) to watch the match then cancel your account afterwards.
Don't worry about it! Thank you for trying. I forgot it was early KO and we'll probably be at breakfasts! Are you going to get up super early for it?

• Heart
Don't worry about it! Thank you for trying. I forgot it was early KO and we'll probably be at breakfasts! Are you going to get up super early for it?
I will not! 🤣 4:30 am is too early for me. I’ll catch the full match replay on City + or the other app.

Do you have lunch and dinner booked in Epcot? Will you have German food for @mimimithis ’s amusement?

• Heart
  • Haha
I will not! 🤣 4:30 am is too early for me. I’ll catch the full match replay on City + or the other app.

Do you have lunch and dinner booked in Epcot? Will you have German food for @mimimithis ’s amusement?
We were supposed to be going to the new creperie for lunch but now we have a later breakfast we'll have to do that another day! I haven't booked dinner as we're always quite badly jetlagged by the evening on the first day so we'll probably pick up something fast. I did book the German restaurant, we are going next week before we see BBMak! I can't wait to see what @mimimithis makes of it. She'll probably be so offended.

Could be European ruling? I have no clue. Perhaps also just UEFA wanting them to be rolemodels in a way?

I love the hodded jacket in grey, omg.
Me too! Soph will look adorable in this one.

Is bae's position tonight confirmed yet?

I fancy him slightly more at right back.
He really is even sexier at RB, he always looks like a goal threat and obv tonight it paid off.

So, you know how I’m a “champion” for the charity that helped me, well I’m hosting an event for them on Sunday - just a meet up where people get together do an activity and chat.

Well, bestie just text… he’s now doing the Everton game on Sunday because of the change in fixtures and offered me and RLF two tickets…

no one can take my place hosting the event, so it’ll be cancelled if I don’t go
but i know im only going to get to one other game this year if I don’t go on the freebies

help me
I agree with the masses. Go to the match. It's a great opportunity and not necessarily the right time for the event at the moment anyway. Lots of people will probably be relieved if it's rescheduled.

THEY HAVE FINALLY HAD SEX!!!!

OMG it was beautiful. I feel emotional, and I've only been invested for a few weeks. THE CRUELTY of stringing you all along for MONTHS!!! Unbearable!! John ❤ Beth 4eva IDST please don't duck it up
This made me so emosh. i'm so glad it was worth the wait for you. I like thinking of them in their happy little bubble.

Has he had his hair cut 💔

He always has bags under his eyes 💔💔💔
His hair is so short, makes me sad.

He thought he was still on annual leave today
Why does this not get old?!

Full interview

2x difficults for @cobette
I cannot process this. My bestie said she couldn't watch because it's too awkward. Mate that's him RELAXED.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We were supposed to be going to the new creperie for lunch but now we have a later breakfast we'll have to do that another day! I haven't booked dinner as we're always quite badly jetlagged by the evening on the first day so we'll probably pick up something fast. I did book the German restaurant, we are going next week before we see BBMak! I can't wait to see what @mimimithis makes of it. She'll probably be so offended.

He really is even sexier at RB, he always looks like a goal threat and obv tonight it paid off.

I agree with the masses. Go to the match. It's a great opportunity and not necessarily the right time for the event at the moment anyway. Lots of people will probably be relieved if it's rescheduled.

This made me so emosh. i'm so glad it was worth the wait for you. I like thinking of them in their happy little bubble.

I cannot process this. My bestie said she couldn't watch because it's too awkward. Mate that's him RELAXED.
Bless your bestie’s socks. She ought to watch his other interviews. This one, with the plethora of “diffi-colts” and “things like that” was quite chill.

I’m watching highlights yet again. My heart is full. Our bae. ❤ 😭 Let’s also acknowledge Cancelo. And Bernardo, Phil, and Alvarez for energizing the second half.

• Heart
This should be written into a fic. It's got big bae vibes.

Obviously he wants some shapewear for his own anxiety. 🥺

• Heart
Good morning, girls!

4.30 am. I love footie, but even I wouldn’t get up so early. It gives me WC 2002 vibes, where matches were in the mornings or at midday due to being played in South Korea. 😂

I’m so curious about how other nations perceive our culture, and I’m often left laughing with tears in my eyes.

I’m so curious. Do they run around in Lederhosen and Dirndl, too? The Wies’n fair/festival will start this weekend and there’s so many things related to it - from food to beer to clothes - being advertised everywhere.

Creperie sounds so good? You’ll definitely have to cram it in somewhere.

I hope the Jetlag isn’t too bad today, lovely.

She would, she’d trade him for the dark blue one, just so she can snuggle in. I have my little flirts already mapped out, Bae scoring makes it actually even better (this comes directly after his bout of col chapters, so we’re slowly getting somewhere) ❤

He was good at RB last night, even if it isn’t his natural position, he opened up spaces with Cancelo and fed the midfield, especially in the second half.

I’ve decided that this man does not age like us mere mortals do. Must be good genes. ❤

Your whole journey you posted earlier looked amazing, I hope you feel right at home in your happy place and that the jet lag isn’t too bad. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning, all! Have a good day.

@mimimithis today is your mentor’s last day? Does that mean everything falls on your shoulders now?

• Heart
Morning/ Evening huns
Glad you’ve arrived safely @cobette - food looks immense

literally haven’t slept a wink - went the gym at 5 out of pure boredom. Now I’m home and about to head for a shower. Don’t know if it’s bae excitement or Everton excitement.
Decided I’m going to go. And then just have to let the charity know, just not entirely sure what I’m going to say to them. I really think Im just going to say bestie has surprised me…
and it’s an opportunity to see him working too, which is also an amazing thing for me… but I still feel bad

ugh, why do I have a conscience 😞

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Morning/ Evening huns
Glad you’ve arrived safely @cobette - food looks immense

literally haven’t slept a wink - went the gym at 5 out of pure boredom. Now I’m home and about to head for a shower. Don’t know if it’s bae excitement or Everton excitement.
Decided I’m going to go. And then just have to let the charity know, just not entirely sure what I’m going to say to them. I really think Im just going to say bestie has surprised me…
and it’s an opportunity to see him working too, which is also an amazing thing for me… but I still feel bad

ugh, why do I have a conscience 😞
YOLO. People will understand and there'll always be other events

Are Everton at home? Are you in a box?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.