John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby just wants to see you in a wet tshirt so he has arranged for rain, but it will stop once he's got his fill

Has anyone fallen out yet?
Yes, RLF told me I was being very moany.

I was, but I'd been awake about 20 hours at this point and he knows my plan is important to me.

Good morning @333149O

Got his eye on you

Screenshot_20220901-145005_Chrome.jpg

Crying at you using RLF in RL. I almost do it daily, in actual convo too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@mimimithis I have more work questions for you please because I can't get the dick xray out of my head, I will leave them here for a time convenient for you please

If you had to scan or xray a pregnant woman, does the baby completely obscure anything behind it?

Have you ever scanned someone with back-to-front organs? ER tells me this is extremely rare

Is there a limit on how much radiation you as a Dr can be exposed to?
Those are really great questions. I’ve bookmarked the post for later, so I can reply, when I’m on a computer. It’ll be easier, when I can properly type this up.

[/QUOTE]
Same girl same.

When he says it's his best goal this season 🤣 How can someone so witty also be such a little geek?! Want him so much. Never seen such a real famous person before.

Are you WFH today?

I think I fell asleep about half 9 so have probably had my normal amount of sleep. Always up early on first day.

Maybe I'm just tired and pissy over my travel day not going to plan (never does) but I think the Etihad is my happy place now...

My body think it's almost 10 and has had q lovely lie in 😭

Hope today goes well with your mentor leaving. I think once he has gone you'll feel better, you'll be in control with noone looking over your shoulder.

Crying at ER being used as point of reference
I hope you have the best first day at the park. ❤❤❤

How is Bae such a cutie? I’m all heart eyes about him. This goal was massive, the German commentators were all over it. And rightly so.

I’ll still have my head of department who sometimes has the social skills of a piece of toast and likes to barrel all over you, but it’ll be great to find my own footing and be the one to make and be responsible for the decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, RLF told me I was being very moany.

I was, but I'd been awake about 20 hours at this point and he knows my plan is important to me.

Good morning @333149O

Got his eye on you

View attachment 1579751

Crying at you using RLF in RL. I almost do it daily, in actual convo too.
Men are morons on holiday. Bae wouldn’t be like that, if we were moany he’d agree with us and try and make us feel better

Mortified about RLF text. There’s been so many times I’ve nearly wrote his name on here and then I bloody send my mate RLF! What are the chances??

also, the event is now cancelled. I’m free to go the match 🥰 bloody bestie isn’t texting back now though. Arse!

what time you making a move today @cobette

Hoodie pic 😍😍😍

• Heart
Aw, this cutie 😍

He got his jacket back only because Soph stole the grey one. 😁

Men are morons on holiday. Bae wouldn’t be like that, if we were moany he’d agree with us and try and make us feel better

Mortified about RLF text. There’s been so many times I’ve nearly wrote his name on here and then I bloody send my mate RLF! What are the chances??

also, the event is now cancelled. I’m free to go the match 🥰 bloody bestie isn’t texting back now though. Arse!

Hoodie pic 😍😍😍
Yaaaaay for you going to the match. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
are you a recruiter cob-bae, because u are excelling in your role here on the JS thread right now
He does it all himself. I don't even have to try.

Just wanna play with his hair. I wonder if we can get City to start a what's in their bag series.

Hoodie pic 😍😍😍
I feel that bae would not enjoy one of my hols. He would be stropping (this auto corrected to stripping, I hope so) about it not being relaxing.

I wanted to be our the door at 7 but our new breakfast isn't until 9. Missing a chunk of park time but reservation was too good to turn down and I might not have got another. Going to go to food court with mum when it opens at half 6. Will report back on pastry offerings.

Bestie better pull through for you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He does it all himself. I don't even have to try.

Just wanna play with his hair. I wonder if we can get City to start a what's in their bag series.

I feel that bae would not enjoy one of my hols. He would be stropping (this auto corrected to stripping, I hope so) about it not being relaxing.

I wanted to be our the door at 7 but our new breakfast isn't until 9. Missing a chunk of park time but reservation was too good to turn down and I might not have got another. Going to go to food court with mum when it opens at half 6. Will report back on pastry offerings.

Bestie better pull through for you!!

I'm sorry.. the Spanish? ffs this isn't going to end well for me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is another bit in this one, skip to 10:10

It's giving GCSE Spanish oral exam

Am so happy we have got you in here now bab
heheheh I am snickering at the gcse reference, u are absolutely right. he’s still a lot better than me though 🥺

happy to be here bab 💙

• Heart
heheheh I am snickering at the gcse reference, u are absolutely right. he’s still a lot better than me though 🥺

happy to be here bab 💙
He’s really good for a non-native speaker. I enjoy listening to him speak Spanish. ❤

Hello you, fancy seeing you here!

• Heart
I am absolutely buzzing @333149O is here. Like actually cheesing.

20220915_064420.jpg

20220915_065218.jpg

Got my fuel rod to prep me for 2 weeks of Tattling in the parks

• Heart
Kyle is on ALOTO tonight. Why do we love someone who would never do this?

@Violetroselily as a thank you for getting your tax sorted could you please collate all of @cobette ’s Disney posts as I think I’m already a day behind.
dw Rubae she only landed yesterday evening our time, so you've mostly missed her simping over bae and sleeping. This is her first Disney post

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.