John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously you wouldn't have left until you'd spoken to him, right?

Have you had your first argument yet?

When you get on the plane
View attachment 1576952
Yes I located him eventually. Poor babies. Hope auntie gets there soon.

Argument pending as he's asking who I am talking to and who is sending me pics of strange men.

Mother has just asked RLF if he's off work on Monday...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I located him eventually. Poor babies. Hope auntie gets there soon.

Argument pending as he's asking who I am talking to and who is sending me pics of strange men.

Mother has just asked RLF if he's off work on Monday...
He’s not WFH, he’s working WFDL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Dying to know what you scribbled out on the second picture 🤣

how long does it take to get to the airport? Are you going from Glasgow or Edinburgh? Are there other airports available 🤣
RLF's feet!

We are going from Edi so only an hour away. I forgot we were flying from there and had been looking forward to a Frankie and Benny's brekky in Glasgow!

Aberdeen has an airport but I've never flown from there!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
RLF's feet!

We are going from Edi so only an hour away. I forgot we were flying from there and had been looking forward to a Frankie and Benny's brekky in Glasgow!

Aberdeen has an airport but I've never flown from there!
Oooh but there’s an All Bar One in Edinburgh and they do nice brekkies

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine him sat next to you like this, my god.

@LurkingAnnie thanks! I told my mum it was only Spoons!

I need detailed analysis of everything he does!
I think there is anyway 😬 we went to Barcelona from there just before covid and I’m 99% sure that’s where we ate, because we got a shot of smarties with the bill 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I think there is anyway 😬 we went to Barcelona from there just before covid and I’m 99% sure that’s where we ate, because we got a shot of smarties with the bill 🤣
There definitley is, I flew back from there after a hen earlier this year. Had lovely hangover smoothies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Awww. “Wait, you’re really leaving? WE THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING THIS WHOLE TIME.”

Yessssss! Match day!
This is first time since 2019 that RLF has been away from them for more than 2 nights! They will all be distraught.

• Sad
  • Heart
I had a rough work day but my night ended nicely. :) I’m off to bed soon. Hope you have a great day. How’s your back?
Ooooh what did you do??
Back’s really intermittent with pain. I was stood up all day yesterday so struggled a bit last night but ok this morning. Might try yoga tonight and see how I get on. Just missing my gym routine which is annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.