John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so excited to show you guys everything, booked some restaurants yesterday that I'm buzzing for.
I want to see mickey shaped pancakes!!!

I mean this is definitely the point where I wish we were all exposed so I could follow everyone’s adventures on insta 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I mean this is definitely the point where I wish we were all exposed so I could follow everyone’s adventures on insta 🤣
I've never seen Mickey pancakes but I'll have waffles for you!

I'll post everything here that would have been on Insta! Except face reveals obv.

Going to miss the glass boy though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I get a WhatsApp message and my immediate thought is that it's one of you with a message

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I love seeing my friends’ travel adventures on Instagram. Our travel adventures here are such a highlight, too. Love seeing them and hearing people’s stories.

I have so many photographs I could post on my insta, but I always forget on holidays and get too busy afterwards. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.