John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaw is the real CB I was destined for.

Bae is a left field choice, Shaw is way more my type.

You could also sample the £1.98 wrap of day which is yummy.
There is something about Shaw ... obviously his bum but still!!
Bae is god like!

I'm currently using photo inspo for the Wattpad book i'm writing so looking at a very different set of abs ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it’s really sad that all you writers are having a crisis of confidence.
You are all amazing!! I live for your updates and I am in awe that ‘normal’ people are so talented! I’ve read worse published books.
Please don’t ever stop writing!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love seeing my friends’ travel adventures on Instagram. Our travel adventures here are such a highlight, too. Love seeing them and hearing people’s stories.

I have so many photographs I could post on my insta, but I always forget on holidays and get too busy afterwards. 🤪
All I do on holiday is post insta stories 🤣

Sometimes I get a WhatsApp message and my immediate thought is that it's one of you with a message
There is definitely times when I pull up WhatsApp to write something and then I’m like, oh, but I’d tell you guys this…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Aaaaaah what is this sorcery? I can get out of here at a normal time! 🥺

All I do on holiday is post insta stories 🤣

There is definitely times when I pull up WhatsApp to write something and then I’m like, oh, but I’d tell you guys this…
I want to do it, and then keep forgetting. And then I feel awkward about posting something from a few days ago. 😂

Spoken too soon. Someone scratched my car in the parking lot and ran. 😩

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No because why do I do this to myself I have 2 threads to catch up on 😭
Hope everyone is well
Hope we get to see him play Wednesday

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I want to do it, and then keep forgetting. And then I feel awkward about posting something from a few days ago. 😂

Oh no, is it bad??

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Omg that’s awful!! Is it a bad scratch. I’m so sorry

Feels ok, just not very hungry. Sadly tum isn't looking like this yet

View attachment 1573065

View attachment 1573067

View attachment 1573070
What a beautiful tummy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s raining and expected to be busy. I just hope it’s bearable and doesn’t rain all day. I’m off til Thursday after today!! Roll on 3 pm😭😭😭😭. How’s ur day been honey
Now you’re off until Thursday! Hope you had a good day.

Hi all! Everyone okay?

Oh no! I hope it’s not too bad. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy afternoon/morning to you all! First day went well, even got a drawing of a circle which will now proudly stick on the fridge.

Have technically done enough work for today, but could also do with doing a bit more, so might catch up after tea...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.