Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
He still has a runny red nose… from his small bout of cold (Big Flirts ch. 5/6) 😂😂😂
Okay fair enough, I can't risk getting ill right now.

Have done online check in for hotel and flight. My order with all our toiletries has just arrived. Am still in shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I'm so glad as that would have annoyed you forever!

This is so cute! What you having?

Stop! Must not think of Inside City.
Nothing - just went to pick up his hoodie from there. Rushing over to my mum and dads before they go away…
Feel like everyone’s abandoning me with you going away too @cobette 🤣 anyone else going soon too? 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Today has been a day, at work, at the garage to have my car’s damage assessed, on my drive back home… hiding under a blanket might not cut it anymore tonight.

On top of that, I think I might have accidentally deleted someone’s comment to the new chapter of Big Flirts (or my own reply to one, idk? That would be the preferable option) earlier, when I accessed my story. 😕 If it was one of you, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m so massively all over the place today. 😭

He so does, thankfully for us.

Isn’t it exciting? ❤
Do you still have the email with the comment? If you click into the link, does it take you to the comment thread?

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
New old reaction photo (not new, just new to me)

His face when Kyle tells him this thread title. Don't worry, secretly he loves it.

1662949269859.jpeg

• Heart
I am so invested in this!

Right, so the biggest con for me is how close you work with him. Let’s say you do go out with him. If it goes badly, who knows how he’ll react to you at work and if he - or others who find out - makes it difficult for you. This is just me projecting my own overly-sensitive and political workplace onto you, sorry. I’d just want to ensure your job and reputation stay solid. The other big con is his huge social circle. I’m 100% with you on that one. It sounds a bit much and let’s hope he’s not co-dependent on them. All the pros sound really nice, though I must say. ❤ /SPOILER]
I’m with you in both of your comments. But not everything ends badly 💗 you don’t know unless you try

From the things you’re saying @Gossgossgoss9888 he sounds interested. But it’s hard to tell as it sounds friendly as well. Maybe see and scope out his love life / interests. Ask him if he has any dates lined up 💗

I think he sounds like a really nice person to have in your life

Jesus Christ! I don’t think there would have been enough space in my diary for when me and RLF first got together 🤣🤣🤣 as if you’d review everytime 🤣🤣
Yep same here 😭🤣 we were like rabbits when we got together 😭 I miss the good old days (4 years ago 🤣)

• Heart
Not my hunky ex wolves player though 🤣
Don’t think I’m on board with him…
He’s quite good looking. But I’m sure after looking on his insta he’s gay. In the first one there’s a really good scene where they just go at it on a huge yacht for ages and he carries her across the deck. The rest is shite

• Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Thank you…

i feel like I haven’t been clear about something in it, because it’s only Mia’s side of the story, so maybe just doubting it at the minute. And I know everyone writes differently and it is just meant to be fluffy rather than intense, but still feel like it’s a bit… meh
just realised I put it as mature too, which it clearly isn’t… and I don’t know if I’ve got it in me to make it 🤣

Love you 😢
sorry for the longest message in the world 🤣

Honestly we are all our own worst critics … every time I reread my chapters before posting I think of how it doesn’t have that ‘spark’ in places and I get so worried even after posting!
What you have to remember is it’s your book so if you want to clear something up then you can do so (you can write a POV chapter or a flashback) but it’s yours to change or not change however you deem fit!
The doubts you have is because when you read someone else’s who are all drama filled and cliff hangers you can feel like a bit of FOMO for your character as you wished you could hav written that, same as smutty stuff ..I got it when I was reading yours last night thinking how you made this character so relatable unlike Alex and the reader so invested .. like I could read your book without John in it, with just character names as it is THAT good …but we all get like that!
and as for mature, it deals with mature themes and implied sexual nature and I think sometimes that’s better than actually reading It if it fits in the characters narrative and it really does with Mia, she would be joking about it or thinking about it rather than being there!
Take a breather, give yourself a chance to write where you want this to go and if you really aren’t feeling it completely then give yourself a space to add a break in the book and then you won’t feel the pressure…
But in my opinion it’s such a good book and you should be extremely proud ❤

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Been dragged out by my mum today as I needed to do some boring food shopping anyway … but She’s said we will head into B&M so expect lots of random shopping!!

B1521E71-8DE2-4AB4-94A8-8568747A40F0.jpeg

We are matching trainers today 😍
953272CF-6D5A-4C86-8B3C-D730E5462176.jpeg

5548FAD0-C547-4EA1-9467-42509F2135E3.jpeg

• Heart