John Stones #27 Four weeks in and he's skiving again, if he keeps it up we'll find other men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone still up on the other side of the ocean? I missed you guys earlier. 🤣
Hello!

I've woken up but hopefully not for long. Horrible headache so just having a drink and pain and trying to distract myself until I can get back to sleep.

Hope you're having a lovely day

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello!

I've woken up but hopefully not for long. Horrible headache so just having a drink and pain and trying to distract myself until I can get back to sleep.

Hope you're having a lovely day
That’s not a nice way to wake up. I hope the pain do their job quickly!

I had a nice day, thank you. I went for a swim this evening and now just watching telly and trying to book my flight to Manchester for December.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s not a nice way to wake up. I hope the pain do their job quickly!

I had a nice day, thank you. I went for a swim this evening and now just watching telly and trying to book my flight to Manchester for December.
That sounds like a nice evening! 😍

When in December will you be here?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.