Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
So happy for the little boy 🥰 and proud of bae for making a difference.

My parents' land-line is one digit different from a local shop.

One December I was visiting and the phone rang. Everyone was busy so I answered.

Me: Hello

Man: Hi, do you have any Christmas trees?

Me, much less confused than I should have been: Yeah, we've got one.

Man, relieved: Great, can you save it for me?

Me, the penny dropping but too late now: Erm.....yes?
Absolutely howling!

Happiest when he is getting fusses

I’d never get a cat, but you lot have actually made me start appreciating them…
They are very cute

Just realised… this time in 4 weeks I’ll be in Ibiza… because of this, let’s have some holibae
16288835-F7DE-4D5C-8CD7-A3AB60593F79.jpeg
43F8C44D-1BAC-44B0-A0B8-B574FA2AEF4C.jpeg
8799E95C-ABF3-4B5C-B244-3B701C8865B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

mimimithis

VIP Member
Ooo you have just reminded me I need to book the German buffet in Disney!

I also can't wait to show you pictures from the caramel and Christmas shops.

A selection of bae in Germany:

View attachment 1568598View attachment 1568599View attachment 1568600View attachment 1568602View attachment 1568603View attachment 1568604

He's probably already researched this and knows the answer.
Yay for the German buffet, post the pics, so we can have a laugh. ❤ I'm always amused at what foreigners perceive to be entirely German.

Aw, Bae in Germany, I also enjoyed seeing him on the Bayern grounds during Nation's League. He and Kyle would ahve had some fun messing with the Bayern players' stuff. 😂

I cannot wait for Christmas and our Christmas markets to start back up, we have some of the most beautiful markets in the region (probably Germany, but there are quite some beautiful ones further north, too!).

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Just woken up from an unwise nap, now need to pack a bag and get on the train. Feeling like I have consumed far too much liquid than solids and my tummy would swish if you shook me

Pray for me pls girls

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Sick

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Do we think he checks his payslip meticulously like we do? And then has to contact HR to say they’ve accidentally deducted more annual leave than he took and he should’ve only been fined once not twice that month for forgetting to bring in birthday cake?? And can they make sure he gets what he’s owed in the second pay run coz he can’t wait until next month for the money he’s owed??

• Haha
I love a grey hoody. I like them all tho on baby.

Just made the best tea ever but I didn’t get a pic. However I was being watched the whole time I was eating it cos it’s salmon …

417107EC-BAFD-4DAD-96FC-D8005FF695E3.jpeg

the old man 👴🏻 wants some 🐟 he even got up on his back legs at one point 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Just walked into work and the music system has been updated 'to reflect current events' and is playing the most depressing shit possible.

Wind Beneath My Wings 🔫

• Haha
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Just had a very important man visit me at work because the road will be closed when the Queen passes by.

• Wow

Starttheline

VIP Member
I treated LO to the most expensive ferris wheel ride of his life, but the view was nice and he said he felt like a helicopter, so was worth it.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Bumblebee is here!

20220909_123313.jpg

I made it to the shop, I have fruit pastille lollies, lucozade, fat coke and soup for later

Told work I'd try to be online this afternoon, but no chance. Tbf my boss did say not to, but I feel bad as there's a v important meeting at 3 which I don't trust my teammate to cover 🙄
What kind of soup did you get?

Maybe try and log on for meeting?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I think I might have prawns tonight. Actual prawns, for food. Not unattractive men with decent bodies.

• Haha