John Stones #27 Four weeks in and he's skiving again, if he keeps it up we'll find other men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF is still downstairs watching something and I told him to think what he wanted to do tomorrow, a plan for just us ...
we had planned on going in to London, wandering around, going for some lunch and cocktails before coming home but the mainline train has engineering work which sucks... so he has just messaged saying 'Spoons breakfast?' - like its some kind of romantic gesture (even though i do love a spoons breakfast) 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry about your London plans. :( But who doesn’t love Spoons!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good night to you all!!! :) Gonna go and read and listen to my cheesy spotify playlist!!
Have sweet dreams and catch up in the morning!! x

(Have a lovely day @Just Drive x)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
FYI…
I’m still awake…
Can I have an award??
I’m never awake this late, but this is like the third weekend in a row??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm also still awake.

IT'S ALMOST FINISHED!

I won't post until tomorrow because I have to proof read but omg.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm also still awake.

IT'S ALMOST FINISHED!

I won't post until tomorrow because I have to proof read but omg.
Yay!

❤ Your story is absolutely out of this world brilliant.

You should definitely be in bed Mrs. I told you to relax x
I’d have liked to, but my brain didn’t let me. What can I say? I don’t play by the rules 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.