John Stones #27 Four weeks in and he's skiving again, if he keeps it up we'll find other men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you… this is just the dining room 🤣 there’s only the two of us, and we’ve got a breakfast bar so didn’t see the need for a dining table

your Christmas living room is so cosy. And your dog is beaut

Thanks 🥰
It is so beautiful, like all the little touches just make it look so cosy!! I defo want more home photos from you, you are going to be my home inspo for nagging RLF to update ours (its barely been 2 years but still).

Thank you lovey, it looked like a tip last year, so i hold on to the last child free christmas, pristine look!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same warnings apply for this I'm just too lazy for extended spoilerception:

The very TMI/gross part: Since I got my copper IUD over 5 years ago, my periods have gotten much heavier for days 2-4 and in the last year or so, the clots have become GINORMOUS and I've had that same experience. One time a clot just fell into my hand when I went to pull out a leaking tampon that had only been in about 40 minutes and it was so big that I had to investigate further. Glad I did because it was a decidual cast. Like literally a cast of my uterus, same shape, with 3 corners. Wish I had taken a photo; the human body is incredible!!!

I want to get a reusable cup or disc but I'm worried about suction with the IUD and it's also tricky because I have a slightly lower set cervix, esp during my period. I know there are lots of styles and sizes but it just seems like an expensive endeavor to try and find one that fits just right. It's not like trying on clothes - you can't return menstrual cups, lol.

I do have the Flex Softdisc style cups - the ones that are not reusable but are good for sex. I haven't actually gotten to use them for sex for a lot of mostly sad reasons, but I have tried one just to see how well it worked and it was fine. Wouldn't wear it all day without backup unless it was a light day, though.

I have some period undies & boyshorts from Knix that I like for backup, especially overnight, and they are very useful, but I'd only use them for backup.

"Kev, help me. They're talking about period stuff again... "

View attachment 1569643
Crying at the accuracy of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Stop it 🥰

i started an insta

p.s. Dress is now on the Taylor tour

John and Beth 4 ever 🥵🥵🥵
I do not know if what I am writing is the cheesiest nonsense in the world but it is making me want to cry. I hope you'll love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
RLF is still downstairs watching something and I told him to think what he wanted to do tomorrow, a plan for just us ...
we had planned on going in to London, wandering around, going for some lunch and cocktails before coming home but the mainline train has engineering work which sucks... so he has just messaged saying 'Spoons breakfast?' - like its some kind of romantic gesture (even though i do love a spoons breakfast) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
RLF is still downstairs watching something and I told him to think what he wanted to do tomorrow, a plan for just us ...
we had planned on going in to London, wandering around, going for some lunch and cocktails before coming home but the mainline train has engineering work which sucks... so he has just messaged saying 'Spoons breakfast?' - like its some kind of romantic gesture (even though i do love a spoons breakfast) 🤣🤣🤣
Mate, I’ve stood in about 73 showers today… you’re winning

• Haha
I'd be happy with that!

• Heart
That is true... 🤣

He sent a message saying 'don't say i dont treat you' .... we did say we may go buy junk food and build like a fort on the sofa and watch all the films that he deems are 'too scary' to watch at night 🤣
Obsessed with this 😍😍😍
New thread time already!
I have no suggestions for a title 🤣

19 nearly made my cry tbh, when they were saying goodbye in Barnsley 🥺
Yes! It was so lush, but I felt so bittersweet

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.