John Stones #27 Four weeks in and he's skiving again, if he keeps it up we'll find other men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh the last thread ended with my declaration of love to you all 🤣

But just home, so going to bed now.
night xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Elaborate on why we don't have a new thread yet, or why it took longer to orgasm?
Which toy?

I know we have to have social lives and stuff, but I feel like I’ve been missing my right hand with not being with you lot tonight

Ps I’ll pass the thanks on to the oncology team who recommended it 🤣
This made me so emotional because I love you guys so much and I am genuinely gutted I am going to miss so much when I'm away.

Love you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
no I mean it took longer but thats because of me being dead inside rather than the toy being at fault

I should have been asleep hours ago

View attachment 1563087
I'm screaming into my pillow because they were supposed to shag have a heart-to-heart in the dressing room because he gets pulled off after 65 minutes BUT KYLE ONLY GOT SENT OFF IN THE FIRST HALF SO WILL BE IN THERE.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm screaming into my pillow because they were supposed to shag have a heart-to-heart in the dressing room because he gets pulled off after 65 minutes BUT KYLE ONLY GOT SENT OFF IN THE FIRST HALF SO WILL BE IN THERE.
Kyle gets dressed remarkably quickly and is in a box somewhere

• Haha
Kyle has to go for a lengthy piss up a wall.

Are we the two kinds of people in the world? 😂

• Haha
This is a sign I am just supposed to write Aimee.

You know how we say we could listen to him read the phone book!? I am going to say this only applies to present day bae because his old post matches are painful to listen to.

Must sleep now. We have huge visit tomorrow at work and I should have gone to sleep hours ago to be in right frame of mind for it. Love you ladies. Night night x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You know how we say we could listen to him read the phone book!? I am going to say this only applies to present day bae because his old post matches are painful to listen to.

Must sleep now. We have huge visit tomorrow at work and I should have gone to sleep hours ago to be in right frame of mind for it. Love you ladies. Night night x
Goodnight! 🤍

Been reading through the threads while I was writing tonight and couldn’t stop laughing, you guys do make things better!

• Heart
Ahhh the last thread ended with my declaration of love to you all 🤣

But just home, so going to bed now.
night xx
Good night, lovely!

Good night, my friend!

So who is still awake besides me obviously?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good night, lovely!

Good night, my friend!

So who is still awake besides me obviously?
I'm awake. Was just watching this video. Lots of diffi-colts. And the still image is SO MISLEADING. Queer-click-baiting, double whammy.

I might have to re-read ENT from the start because this comment is *insert Stefon from SNL shouting gif*: ACCURATE

1662608558077.png

About to get ready for bed and then read the latest Hendo/JG BDSM fic update... think they might actually talk about their feelings finally. Vulnerability: the best kind of masochism.

1662607916507.png

Aw, don't worry, bae, I won't forget about you... gonna read AON after that. On Chapter 19. Time for more 💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm awake. Was just watching this video. Lots of diffi-colts. And the still image is SO MISLEADING. Queer-click-baiting, double whammy.

I might have to re-read ENT from the start because this comment is *insert Stefon from SNL shouting gif*: ACCURATE

View attachment 1563419

About to get ready for bed and then read the latest Hendo/JG BDSM fic update... think they might actually talk about their feelings finally. Vulnerability: the best kind of masochism.

View attachment 1563407

Aw, don't worry, bae, I won't forget about you... gonna read AON after that. On Chapter 19. Time for more 💔💔💔
Love that last pic. He is so yummy in that England kit.

• Heart

View attachment 1563419

View attachment 1563407

Chapter 19 is a personal fave!

I'm gutted no bae and Jordan content at SGP this month.

• Heart
Yay, a new thread! He looks very boyfriend-y in those pictures.

Two days till the weekend, I’m not sure I’ll make it tbh 😩

have a great day, everyone!

Good morning, friends! Have a good day at work, home, and on holiday.
How was your evening?

Soon you’ll have our @cobette to talk to on your end of the day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

How was your evening?

I agree, doesn’t he look so “Johnny boy”/boyfriendy in those? Gorgeous. My evening was fine, thank you. I’m just reading a bit before bed. You can make it to the weekend, my friend! How was your day yesterday?

It will be so great having @cobette closer to my time zone. Sorry guys, I may decide to keep her here.

• Heart

How was your evening?

Good morning lovely. How did you sleep?

I work up early and could not get back to sleep so heading to work now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.