John Stones #23 Tattlers are happy to see Bae back on the pitch, but we still need him to scratch our itch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Favourite parts … his fluffy curly hair, his abs (that V line 🥵) and his lips, they just look so plump allll the time! 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The boys haven’t listened to peps “eat, sleep, train” - KDB is currently in Spa watching the F1. When does John never go along to these events

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m v disappointed he’s associating with max 😤. But i guess they’re allowed one day off ?
With only 3 days to the next match, a day off without recovery is slightly unlikely. But perhaps, if they do their own recovery at home for the exact amount of time they would at the CFA, they don't need to come in. So KDB could've done sessions this morning and later on tonight, and go back to training with the rest of them regularly on Monday.

Reactions: 4
your right his hair gets a special mention
He’s just not the same without those beautiful curls. They melt me 🤤🤤

With only 3 days to the next match, a day off without recovery is slightly unlikely. But perhaps, if they do their own recovery at home for the exact amount of time they would at the CFA, they don't need to come in. So KDB could've done sessions this morning and later on tonight, and go back to training with the rest of them regularly on Monday.
I agree he’s probably just having the afternoon off. They’re entitled to it. They’d go insane otherwise. They have to be able to do normal things sometimes ..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Before you die, please watch this Everton arrivals vid… CC rocking my favourite look. Even Nathan Patterson looks cute in his hoodie and shorts

Have we seen the Everton suit promo? I'm gonna need City to get with this trend but oh god, it would be DSquared2 tit, wouldn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.