John Stones #23 Tattlers are happy to see Bae back on the pitch, but we still need him to scratch our itch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am howling at you guys reading Dec and Mason fics. I would be dry as a bone.

View attachment 1533775
I know this is completely not approved but i also write Mason and Dec stuff and they are a bit of a very guilty pleasure to write for... i have books coming for both as thats what everyone on wattpad seems to want ha although no one compares to Bae!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep!!! I swear i dont know why i read all of the MM one it made NO sense most of the time, it was like oh right they love each other, now he cheats, oh they get a dog, of he's in a car accident, oh they are at a party.... but yet i read all the chapters!! & now i'm doing the same with the Dec one!!
I did this with a Harry Styles one. I'd read all the JG fics (that I knew of) and branched out, and it was terrible. Obviously written by someone really young who had never had good sex, and it was full of fan jokes that I had no clue about. I cringed yet still read it all. Once I start a book, I have to finish it.

• Haha
I wrote a fic like that when I was old enough to know better. Makes me want to die thinking about it.
Honestly every single Mason and Dec fic on Wattpad they end up pregnant at least once and thats definitely the way that Friends with Benefits is going ... Its the fact i read all 200 chapters of the MM and this girl i speak to on wattpad said it was the best story she had EVER read!!

I did this with a Harry Styles one. I'd read all the JG fics (that I knew of) and branched out, and it was terrible. Obviously written by someone really young who had never had good sex, and it was full of fan jokes that I had no clue about. I cringed yet still read it all. Once I start a book, I have to finish it.
Thats exactly it, you can't like stop!
I think it makes me laugh the most when they put 'kissed passionately' and then 'had sex for about 30 minutes' and thats the full smutty bit! ha

Also I've just put up a little one-shot about bae after his win yesterday ... it was done very late at night so not my finest!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All of the fanfiction I read in my teens and early 20s the girl got pregnant in too. Every single time. And someone died.

I'm not mocking as I wrote the same, usually in the same fics. It must be a rite of passage as a writer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Good morning 🙂 have fun at soft play @Violetroselily . I exclusively visit under 5s soft play places now so I don't have to go in.

Can John come and help paint more fence panels? Turns out the 3 I did yesterday need another layer, and there are still 11 more to do after that 😪

Is this how he propositioned you yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because John Stones and I are one and the same I couldn't find the juice and I was too scared to ask at the till, so now I am drinking a latte I neither like or want and going to die of thirst.

Please make sure bae is invited to my funeral.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Because John Stones and I are one and the same I couldn't find the juice and I was too scared to ask at the till, so now I am drinking a latte I neither like or want and going to die of thirst.

Please make sure bae is invited to my funeral.
Before you die, please watch this Everton arrivals vid… CC rocking my favourite look. Even Nathan Patterson looks cute in his hoodie and shorts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Is this how he propositioned you yesterday?
Haha! No it was me shouting "THIS IS BORING" across the garden and then 👀

I wish we could use a spray gun, but we did that at our old house and it was such a drippy mess. Our neighbours are posh now and I'm already worried that our paint has somehow dripped through to their pristine painted side and that they're going to come back from holiday and hate us.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Before you die, please watch this Everton arrivals vid… CC rocking my favourite look. Even Nathan Patterson looks cute in his hoodie and shorts

Coady looks too skinny.

Jordan looks so bleeping hot. Him and bae going at it in their hoodie and shorts. Yes pls.

I love Tarky so much.

Keano looks like a child someone has lost.

• Heart
Haha! No it was me shouting "THIS IS BORING" across the garden and then 👀

I wish we could use a spray gun, but we did that at our old house and it was such a drippy mess. Our neighbours are posh now and I'm already worried that our paint has somehow dripped through to their pristine painted side and that they're going to come back from holiday and hate us.
We’re doing the same job today… I say we, but by we I mean him. I’m going to do everything to avoid doing it.

Coady looks too skinny.

Jordan looks so bleeping hot. Him and bae going at it in their hoodie and shorts. Yes pls.

I love Tarky so much.

Keano looks like a child someone has lost.
Keano looks like he’s on work experience with that hair cut.
I love the teal stuff so much. I wish RLF was a blue so I could buy him all the gear

• Haha
Yes it is. What can I say? Our authors on here weren’t fast enough and I was desperate! I also read the MM one-all 200 or whatever chapters!! :ROFLMAO:
It's the most unrealistic thing I have ever read and yet it is so compelling. They don't even play football, just get pissed every night. FWB is definitley going towards a pregnancy, I was going to comment suggesting she get the emergency coil rather than the MAP as the window is longer but then I realised I was being mean, it would ruin the story and no 18 year old needs to know about a coil 🤣

• Haha
It's the most unrealistic thing I have ever read and yet it is so compelling. They don't even play football, just get pissed every night. FWB is definitley going towards a pregnancy, I was going to comment suggesting she get the emergency coil rather than the MAP as the window is longer but then I realised I was being mean, it would ruin the story and no 18 year old needs to know about a coil 🤣
damn, but I was going to make my main character preggo in the next chapter, is that a no go?

• Haha

Sorry, but Pickers having a wash bag with a print of himself celebrating on it is making me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aimee's not getting pregnant.
Beth's not getting pregnant.
Someone else might.

This makes me terrified you'd actually be oddly invested in my epic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone else might.

If gigi gets pregnant we’re done

Just to clarify

if Gigi gets preggo by John… or if Gigi gets preggo and forces John to take responsibility for it so she doesn’t look like a hussy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Someone else might.

I couldn't give less of a hoot whether Gigi gets pregnant, as long as it isn't baby Bae's. He's just ended things, he has Beth. He's not that stupid, is he?

damn, but I was going to make my main character preggo in the next chapter, is that a no go?
Poor Mia, she needs a good shag, but not with that outcome. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.