John Stones #22 We're ready, got our comfies on, just waiting for a glimpse of John

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby definitely does it
I do it in my own shower on rare occasions. But also I'm the only one who uses it. Also I've let a couple guys piss on me. Individual occurrences. It doesn't turn me on but it also doesn't bother me... Well, as long as it's in the shower, at least.

What I'm realizing is I think I'd have a good time with Kyle. πŸ˜†

I forgot to tell you guys that I had a sex dream last night about DR. I cannot even type out his name, I'm so disappointed it was him and not one of like 15 others. I barely remember the dream but I know the sex was mediocre and I was bored. We were at a big house with a bunch of other players on holiday, and I spent most of the time on my back trying to listen to what the others were doing on the other side of the bedroom door, out in the common area, but trying to also pretend I was into it so as not to hurt his feelings. I'm disgusted with my dream-self for being so concerned about that man's ego. Bae would be another thing altogether, though.

But then he'll just start shagging Ruben and we'll be left with Kyle.

Kyle ILY.

Finally, back at the hotel. What a day.
Ok that's an excellent point. Just Kyle, then, for now as a plus one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
These boys love to grab each other by the neck, don’t they?

Good morning, @Violetroselily and all! Any fun plans today?
Rubens like it because its how he shoves him down and holds on to him for a blow job

It is very early so I hope everyone else is still asleep. I am spending today and tomorrow with my niece - I have somehow agreed to taking her to soft play today and tomorrow 😐.

How was the rest of your day?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Here you go

I need to be on a train at like 7.30 tomorrow morning to go and see the little 😐
Oh I love they’re seeing he was fab!

Rubens like it because its how he shoves him down and holds on to him for a blow job

It is very early so I hope everyone else is still asleep. I am spending today and tomorrow with my niece - I have somehow agreed to taking her to soft play today and tomorrow 😐.

Good luck at soft play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You are a wonderful aunt. :) Hope you have a fun day. My day was fine, I followed your lead and put on some washing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I love they’re seeing he was fab!

Good luck at soft play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thank you 😫. I didn't mind it so much when she was a baby but sometimes now she makes me go on stuff with her?! Last time I kept having to go down the slide when all I wanted was to sit with a coffee and cake

What are your plans today?

• Haha
  • Heart
John Stones #23 Tattlers are happy to see Bae back on the pitch, but we still need him to scratch our itch

Or does this sound like we all have thrush?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you 😫. I didn't mind it so much when she was a baby but sometimes now she makes me go on stuff with her?! Last time I kept having to go down the slide when all I wanted was to sit with a coffee and cake

What are your plans today?
Hahaha this is my and my son. I have to go on the big slides with him until he finds some friends, I rarely get chance to sit and have coffee and cake like the rest of the mums / grandmas / aunties who are there !

I hate soft play, it's so exhausting. Wonder if bae has to navigate everything with his big lanky bod or if he just flirts with all the mum's. I'm trying to kill @strawberrysunshine_x off.

Stop it or I won't be able to get up.

We need a new thread, do we have a title? Why are we so disorganised!?
He’s way too big for soft play but I would love to see him participate.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do it in my own shower on rare occasions. But also I'm the only one who uses it. Also I've let a couple guys piss on me. Individual occurrences. It doesn't turn me on but it also doesn't bother me... Well, as long as it's in the shower, at least.

What I'm realizing is I think I'd have a good time with Kyle. πŸ˜†

I forgot to tell you guys that I had a sex dream last night about DR. I cannot even type out his name, I'm so disappointed it was him and not one of like 15 others. I barely remember the dream but I know the sex was mediocre and I was bored. We were at a big house with a bunch of other players on holiday, and I spent most of the time on my back trying to listen to what the others were doing on the other side of the bedroom door, out in the common area, but trying to also pretend I was into it so as not to hurt his feelings. I'm disgusted with my dream-self for being so concerned about that man's ego. Bae would be another thing altogether, though.

Ok that's an excellent point. Just Kyle, then, for now as a plus one.
Oh my days, what a ride your post is. I’m laughing and shaking my head at the same time. DR? What did you do to your brain that it gave you him. No wonder the sex was mediocre.

The neck grab is πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate soft play, it's so exhausting. Wonder if bae has to navigate everything with his big lanky bod or if he just flirts with all the mum's. I'm trying to kill @strawberrysunshine_x off.

Stop it or I won't be able to get up.

We need a new thread, do we have a title? Why are we so disorganised!?
The thought of him DILFing about at soft play is making my womb ache.

137416FD-68D0-420F-A452-A694B3EB5F3F.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.