John Stones #22 We're ready, got our comfies on, just waiting for a glimpse of John

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go

I need to be on a train at like 7.30 tomorrow morning to go and see the little 😐
That's so early for a Sunday! I haven't decided what time I'll have to leave to make work for 3 but it will have to be early and I mustn't stay up late or I'll be a nightmare tomorrow.

@cobette your nemesis Emily might be there, she's a Forest fan
Emily is not my nemesis! I have said anything bad about Emily ever. You're getting confused with the hot yoga lady, and I retracted that.

It's the Kelly one I don't like. Speaking of her @LurkingAnnie have you reported back on my case study yet?

I can't 😭

No games for me until October now, had a longing look at bae before he left the pitch to store up the beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's so early for a Sunday! I haven't decided what time I'll have to leave to make work for 3 but it will have to be early and I mustn't stay up late or I'll be a nightmare tomorrow.

Emily is not my nemesis! I have said anything bad about Emily ever. You're getting confused with the hot yoga lady, and I retracted that.

It's the Kelly one I don't like. Speaking of her @LurkingAnnie have you reported back on my case study yet?

I can't 😭

No games for me until October now, had a longing look at bae before he left the pitch to store up the beauty.
I got too jealous and couldn’t watch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is my point.

This is how it is different to Emily. We can watch Emily without these feelings.

@Violetroselily I know you're searching to find me damning Emily
I don’t know, I think the Emily one was too.

i just don’t like that other girl. She’s trying too hard

Obviously if it was me, I’d be naked from the waist down, not just flicking my hair like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know, I think the Emily one was too.

i just don’t like that other girl. She’s trying too hard

Obviously if it was me, I’d be naked from the waist down, not just flicking my hair like her 🤣
He was absolutely shitting himself at the hair flicking, what do you think he'd have done if you did that?

• Haha
He was absolutely shitting himself at the hair flicking, what do you think he'd have done if you did that?
It’s more about what I’d do to him.
Anyway, I’m off to bed, as I’m avoiding writing 🤣

have a safe trip first thing @Violetroselily and drive home safely @cobette if I’m not up early enough tomorrow to say all these things

• Heart
It’s more about what I’d do to him.
Anyway, I’m off to bed, as I’m avoiding writing 🤣

have a safe trip first thing @Violetroselily and drive home safely @cobette if I’m not up early enough tomorrow to say all these things
Night beautiful. Sleep well. I hope your mad cocktail of medication does its job and you're on the mend soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's coming for your queen of smut crown.

Better post When The Sun Comes Up even faster so she doesn't pinch it :p
I know right! 🤣 I’ve got a good couple of dirty one-shots that I will post one tomorrow or maybe in a minute ha!

It doesn’t get to the good stuff for a good couple of chapters yet

• Heart
  • Wow
Have a lovely day!

A couple of chapters?! We've wait long enough already, I'm absolutely dying.
I know I HATE writing slow burners but he’s only 17 so I have had to drag it out … 😩
However I have just posted a new one-shot that I had saved!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am actually crying at this because if I send this pic to people that I know they would quite honestly believe that that girl is me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am actually crying at this because if I send this pic to people that I know they would quite honestly believe that that girl is me.

Surely it's not too much to ask that one match a season, the mascots are grown-ups?
I would be the version of the kid that kissed Aguero that time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Surely it's not too much to ask that one match a season, the mascots are grown-ups?
I would be the version of the kid that kissed Aguero that time.
I love this idea. I’m not even picky about which player I’d be paired with, just let me hold hands with one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.