John Stones #22 We're ready, got our comfies on, just waiting for a glimpse of John

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful pics to start off a new thread. ❤

Maybe we’ll see bae come on in the second half.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There isn’t one hair on those legs. I’m not sure how I feel about dat

I’m having an early night guys cos I’m exhausted 😂. Hope to wake up to some beaut pics of him coming on at half time 🙏🏻 ✨💛 💤 😴 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am cackling at the commentator’s deadpan “The Barca fans are whistling because they don’t like it when the opposing team has the ball.” Not sure why I found that hilarious, but I did!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There isn’t one hair on those legs. I’m not sure how I feel about dat
I reckon it might be quite stressful having a man whose beauty regime is more time consuming than yours.

He'll be having a hissy fit because you're day 3 leg stubble brushed against his freshly waxed legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon it might be quite stressful having a man whose beauty regime is more time consuming than yours.

He'll be having a hissy fit because you're day 3 leg stubble brushed against his freshly waxed legs.
If bae's doing his legs, he can do mine too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we all banned from the thread for not being able to tell the difference between bae and Kyle?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.