John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deja vu of this job 🙄

Cleaning the same things in the same order for the fourth night in a row 😭

Just wanna go home and think about shagging John Stones.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The deja vu of this job 🙄

Cleaning the same things in the same order for the fourth night in a row 😭

Just wanna go home and think about shagging John Stones.
Can you think about him whilst cleaning?

Or shagging him in the kitchen

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When your vag is raw
Nahhh I’ve been through worse 🤣

Never ever ever ever ever. Everrrrrrrr
hed be off the team if he was mine hed be late for training everyday
Yeah him not going to America would have nothing to do with him not having his vaccines 🤣 it’d be because he was tied to my bed

Can you think about him whilst cleaning?

Or shagging him in the kitchen
@cobette will end up getting caught dry humping the deep fat fryer if you tell her to do stuff like that man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He is probably scared of spiders and mice.
He puts his finger pretty close to one in the electrical cabinet when they have him undercover as an electrician 🦺👷‍♂️ to surprise the kids touring the Etihad. Maybe it was dead or he was just being brave on camera. 🥺 (I think it was dead.)

It's too bad he's so funny in this when it also features Mendy. 🤢

• Heart
He puts his finger pretty close to one in the electrical cabinet when they have him undercover as an electrician 🦺👷‍♂️ to surprise the kids touring the Etihad. Maybe it was dead or he was just being brave on camera. 🥺 (I think it was dead.)

It's too bad he's so funny in this when it also features Mendy. 🤢

Definitely dead. When he encounters spiders at SGP, I just know he yells for Kyle to squash them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@LurkingAnnie @Just Drive @cobette

Thank you for thinking of me, lovelies. ❤❤❤ I was working, then needed some time to relax, worked some more and went on to write.

And now it's after midnight, and I should be going to bed, since I have to be up in 6 hours, but I'm just getting to the good part. I might leave that for tomorrow, and finish up before the match, if I can make it.

• Heart
@LurkingAnnie @Just Drive @cobette

Thank you for thinking of me, lovelies. ❤❤❤ I was working, then needed some time to relax, worked some more and went on to write.

And now it's after midnight, and I should be going to bed, since I have to be up in 6 hours, but I'm just getting to the good part. I might leave that for tomorrow, and finish up before the match, if I can make it.
Hi there! I’m so glad you had a chance to relax and write. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.