John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SOMEONE POST THE CRINGEY EVERTON VIDEO WHERE HE SAYS HE'S SCARED OF SPIDERS.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
SOMEONE POST THE CRINGEY EVERTON VIDEO WHERE HE SAYS HE'S SCARED OF SPIDERS.
Omg me and him would never last !!! Which one of us would get rid of em. It wouldn’t be me 💔

He says he'd be a big spider here

Oh yes he is scared @cobette was right

Jesus Christ he doesn’t sound like this at all. Thank lord for the voice breakage babyyyy.
He’s so happy and smiley he ain’t like this anymore !!
i see he’salways liked the word difficult

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg me and him would never last !!! Which one of us would get rid of em. It wouldn’t be me 💔

Jesus Christ he doesn’t sound like this at all. Thank lord for the voice breakage babyyyy.
He’s so happy and smiley he ain’t like this anymore !!
i see he’salways liked the word difficult
I was starting to worry that it may get back to him that we have noticed his liking for 'difficult' and it would make him even more flustered than usual as he searches for a synonym but Sunday's interview has proved my fears unfounded 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was starting to worry that it may get back to him that we have noticed his liking for 'difficult' and it would make him even more flustered than usual as he searches for a synonym but Sunday's interview has proved my fears unfounded 😂
I still haven’t watched it - I need to tomorrow when I’m home on my own 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.