John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LurkingAnnie @Just Drive @cobette

Thank you for thinking of me, lovelies. ❤❤❤ I was working, then needed some time to relax, worked some more and went on to write.

And now it's after midnight, and I should be going to bed, since I have to be up in 6 hours, but I'm just getting to the good part. I might leave that for tomorrow, and finish up before the match, if I can make it.
If you're on a roll don't stop you'll regret it!! Glad you're okay lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi there! I’m so glad you had a chance to relax and write. ❤
Thaaaaanks, I did. I have been training a junior consultant and a resident all day today, and sometimes, after such days, I need to not talk to anyone for a bit. Writing helps, always has, although I admit that I have had trouble tapping into it fully. This chapter kinda was complicated, I couldn't quite find the right way to start.

How's your day so far? I hope not filled with any idiots? Poor @Violetroselily seemed to have hit her quota for that already today.

If you're on a roll don't stop you'll regret it!! Glad you're okay lovely ❤
I'll regret it even more, if I don't get a little sleep now, I believe. Don't worry, they're going to end up where they're supposed to, because I've been planning the scene ahead since the very beginning. That'll practically write itself.

How are you all doing, lovely? How's work? Did you get to write a bit today?

How are you feeling, @LurkingAnnie ?

• Heart
Thaaaaanks, I did. I have been training a junior consultant and a resident all day today, and sometimes, after such days, I need to not talk to anyone for a bit. Writing helps, always has, although I admit that I have had trouble tapping into it fully. This chapter kinda was complicated, I couldn't quite find the right way to start.

How's your day so far? I hope not filled with any idiots? Poor @Violetroselily seemed to have hit her quota for that already today.

I'll regret it even more, if I don't get a little sleep now, I believe. Don't worry, they're going to end up where they're supposed to, because I've been planning the scene ahead since the very beginning. That'll practically write itself.

I am good thank you, cannot complain. I wrote a tiny bit. I think this chapter is now going to have to be split into two! It's a mish mash of various days so let's hope it flows well. I promise it will be finished tomorrow.

Work has been as pleasant as it can be! Should be finished shortly!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Surprisingly, there have been no idiots for me to manage today. It was rather nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Definitely dead. When he encounters spiders at SGP, I just know he yells for Kyle squash them.
I can see Kyle also being a big scaredy-cat about spiders and creepy crawlies, just slightly less so than bae. Maybe Hendo would help them out, he seems very brave. Hmm, who else?

Maybe John grabs the first person he sees in the hall. It's Jack, he can't understand a word John is saying in his panicked voice but he hears Kyle shouting in the room and he's just happy that the lads are glad to see him so he goes in, because hey, maybe they have some biscuits (he just ran out) or perhaps Kyle's snuck in an Instagram "model" or two - yeah, maybe that's why John seems so anxious. Maybe they even have both girls AND biscuits!

Kyle stops him a few feet in. Then John, hiding behind Jack and peeking over his shoulder, reaches over and points across the room. Disappointingly, there are neither girls nor biscuits, but Jack sees *IT* from 10 feet away. He looks at it like he looked at that map of England and promptly turns, nimbly ducking out of John's grasp, and slips out the door. No hysterics, just a big nope.

Kyle immediately trails Jack out of the room. John, momentarily frozen with fear, suddenly remembers how to walk and swiftly follows as he shouts "WALKS!!! NononoNO! NO! DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
I am good thank you, cannot complain. I wrote a tiny bit. I think this chapter is now going to have to be split into two! It's a mish mash of various days so let's hope it flows well. I promise it will be finished tomorrow.

Work has been as pleasant as it can be! Should be finished shortly!
I’ll post mine in one chapter, unless I write more than 10k again, then I might split it… it just makes more sense to be read in one go.
I can’t wait for your new chapter. I’ve missed Beth and Bae.

Surprisingly, there have been no idiots for me to manage today. It was rather nice!
Perfect working conditions then. What’s for dinner?

• Heart
I can see Kyle also being a big scaredy-cat about spiders and creepy crawlies, just slightly less so than bae. Maybe Hendo would help them out, he seems very brave. Hmm, who else?

Maybe John grabs the first person he sees in the hall. It's Jack, he can't understand a word John is saying in his panicked voice but he hears Kyle shouting in the room and he's just happy that the lads are glad to see him so he goes in, because hey, maybe they have some biscuits (he just ran out) or perhaps Kyle's snuck in an Instagram "model" or two - yeah, maybe that's why John seems so anxious. Maybe they even have both girls AND biscuits!

Kyle stops him a few feet in. Then John, hiding behind Jack and peeking over his shoulder, reaches over and points across the room. Disappointingly, there are neither girls nor biscuits, but Jack sees *IT* from 10 feet away. He looks at it like he looked at that map of England and promptly turns, nimbly ducking out of John's grasp, and slips out the door. No hysterics, just a big nope.

Kyle immediately trails Jack out of the room. John, momentarily frozen with fear, suddenly remembers how to walk and swiftly follows as he shouts "WALKS!!! NononoNO! NO! DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE!!!"
I struggled to tell if this story was about the boys or the cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll post mine in one chapter, unless I write more than 10k again, then I might split it… it just makes more sense to be read in one go.
I can’t wait for your new chapter. I’ve missed Beth and Bae.

Perfect working conditions then. What’s for dinner?
Lasagna. What did you have? I think I’ll go for a swim first after I’m done working (45 more minutes). Well done on your writing! ❤

• Heart
morning guys. Just about to leave for work. It’s raining all day I’m gutted.
i had the weirdest dream last night. I was cheating on my fella with VVD!!!!! And he had the nerve tosteal my car & go cruising with another witch & left me stranded. Bae would never do that

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
morning guys. Just about to leave for work. It’s raining all day I’m gutted.
i had the weirdest dream last night. I was cheating on my fella with VVD!!!!! And he had the nerve tosteal my car & go cruising with another witch & left me stranded. Bae would never do that
First of all, I don’t know how to deal with that this time of the morning? Can anyone give @strawberrysunshine_x a reasonable explanation about this because clearly I think some form of exorcism needs performed if she’s dreaming about a redshite player

But I am sad it’s raining for you - raining here too, but I’m lucky because I don’t have to do your rounds. Hope it’s not too bad

Sad @mimimithis had a shocker of a shift too. Hope you managed to unwind! Looking forward to what you’ve written!

did anyone do a round up for what’s been updated Recently? I’ve got an afternoon to myself and I want to indulge - that’s a hint to anyone that would like to link anything 😜

@Just Drive hope your lasagne was nice 😍 and probably good night, if you haven’t already gone to bed.

And good morning to everyone else. Hope everyone has a good day… hopefully we’ll see some bae tonight 😍😍

Also, I’ve just realised I really need to get invested in other threads… there’s arctic monkeys chat going on in the JG thread And I’m obsessed with them 🤣 I don’t want to chat about JG, just AM 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
First of all, I don’t know how to deal with that this time of the morning? Can anyone give @strawberrysunshine_x a reasonable explanation about this because clearly I think some form of exorcism needs performed if she’s dreaming about a redshite player

But I am sad it’s raining for you - raining here too, but I’m lucky because I don’t have to do your rounds. Hope it’s not too bad

Sad @mimimithis had a shocker of a shift too. Hope you managed to unwind! Looking forward to what you’ve written!

did anyone do a round up for what’s been updated Recently? I’ve got an afternoon to myself and I want to indulge - that’s a hint to anyone that would like to link anything 😜

@Just Drive hope your lasagne was nice 😍 and probably good night, if you haven’t already gone to bed.

And good morning to everyone else. Hope everyone has a good day… hopefully we’ll see some bae tonight 😍😍

Also, I’ve just realised I really need to get invested in other threads… there’s arctic monkeys chat going on in the JG thread And I’m obsessed with them 🤣 I don’t want to chat about JG, just AM 🤣
Honestly I was shocked ! I don’t even like him, never thought about him. Dreams are crazy. I’m more mad he would steal a Ford Fiesta when he’s a millionaire 😂😂

Hoping for lovely pics of bae today

• Heart
  • Haha

JG is the least discussed thing in the JG thread. I've just shared the AM song bae and I will have as our first dance when we get married.

• Heart
Morning girls! How are we all?

20220824_090929.jpg
20220824_090908.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
JG is the least discussed thing in the JG thread. I've just shared the AM song bae and I will have as our first dance when we get married.
I will go and have a look now… I’m starting a gallery wall in my dressing room of lyrics from bands that me and RLF have been to gigs to

although the bacon looks like leather 🤣 but I needed it this morning
9C5C6A81-930B-492E-A79A-393FFD060771.jpeg

• Heart
I will go and have a look now… I’m starting a gallery wall in my dressing room of lyrics from bands that me and RLF have been to gigs to

although the bacon looks like leather 🤣 but I needed it this morning
View attachment 1523516
I'm jelly!

I want a yummy breakfast but @333149O saving so much money packing in smoking has reminded me how much I waste on food.

• Heart
I'm jelly!

I want a yummy breakfast but @333149O saving so much money packing in smoking has reminded me how much I waste on food.
I’ve started one of those Plum accounts where it transfers money to a different account and rounds up your spending… by it going to a different account I’m not noticing it as much…

happy to refer people with my referral code if anyone wants in on it 😂

guilty of this too though 😔 food makes me so happehhh tho, it's hard to not indulge haha
It’s bucketing down, it’s miserable outside, I’m hormonal…
All the signs I need a brekkie 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.