John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He looks like a complete head. I love it.

I'm sorry.

I don't know where I was. I was a lost soul when PRick retired.

Is this the one where he thinks he is trying to poison him with the drinks!? SO BAE.
I just can’t even think of you being in love with PRick and then finally moving on to bae - he’s like leagues ahead.

Don't worry baby, we'll look after you

View attachment 1522367
Yummmy

I only found love with him last year. 💔💔 I’m sooo sorry

This pic will never get old.
I’ll let you off

I understand the more attractive he gets, the more I have to share him with 🤣

• Heart
I just can’t even think of you being in love with PRick and then finally moving on to bae - he’s like leagues ahead.

Yummmy

I’ll let you off

I understand the more attractive he gets, the more I have to share him with 🤣
I don't understand it myself, I was cringing watching PL Years earlier. Absolutely dying inside. Bae must never know.

My ovaries

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't understand it myself, I was cringing watching PL Years earlier. Absolutely dying inside. Bae must never know.

My ovaries
You can’t not tell him, then your relationship would be based on lies 🤣 he might find it funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually I don't have many from this era either.

Want him so much. This is the year he learned what to do in bed.

View attachment 1522323View attachment 1522324View attachment 1522325View attachment 1522326View attachment 1522327View attachment 1522328
The one in the England kit, so sweaty and looking like sex. 🥵

Agreed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
feel like such a fanny. Made my other half pull the room apart to check for this spider 😂 I wonder If bae is scared of em

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.