John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at my spending report for last month and want to vomit
I feel like you don't spend that much?! What are you splurging most on?

I just tried to log into my banking app but someone burnt me last night by accident and my thumb print is now no longer recognised 😂

Why can't he used his influence on bae to make him do things like this?! Leroy does it too ffs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just as terrifying as I had imagined. Poor bae.

This is not a good start to the day. I do hope you get some relief soon.
Imagine the breeze he’d create if he started windmilling

wonder if he took it down because they were all winding him up.

gutted you’re having a shite day again @mimimithis

• Haha
I have accumulated so many McDs reward points that I am now eating a free breakfast, even got a cheesy bacon flatbread on the side.

• Heart
  • Haha
I have accumulated so many McDs reward points that I am now eating a free breakfast, even got a cheesy bacon flatbread on the side.
I’ve locked myself out of my app and it’s my nhs email one where I get discount, I’m livid as I had so many points! I feel sick now though and wish I didn’t have my brekkie….

the doc I’m working with his just come back with 2 slices of Victoria sponge, they’re going to have to roll me out of here at 2pm

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve locked myself out of my app and it’s my nhs email one where I get discount, I’m livid as I had so many points! I feel sick now though and wish I didn’t have my brekkie….

the doc I’m working with his just come back with 2 slices of Victoria sponge, they’re going to have to roll me out of here at 2pm
I don't think you saw I tagged you in this in the JG thread.

If you did, that's good, we'll look at the stroppy fucker again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.