Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Oh he was so pleased with himself 🤦🏻‍♀️

even text me to say he’d done it and made the little one breakfast ready in the fridge and fed the dog! He seems to like praise for the normal tasks I do ever day 🤣

although today I have just been sat writing while the little one naps instead of sorting out washing … priorities ✌🏼

But he is taking me out for dinner and to the cinema later so can’t really complain!
What are you going to see?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

cobette

VIP Member
Why have I decided this morning is a great opportunity to re-organise my pictures folder!?

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
No, he's with Beth.

cleaner is still here and they are still gabbing and i am getting frustrated because i am not going to have time for lunch if she doesn't leave soon.
Can you go in and stomp around passive aggressively so he thinks you are jealous?

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
I’ll let you off for not writing

Saturday afternoon they started.
I’m trying to wear a mask at work, just in case, but I’ve got a clinic today with 15 patients, and a lot of them don’t like it when you wear masks…
I’ll just be spreading it round if I’ve got it

bestie has also asked if I can pop in tonight, he’s got a present for me 😱
I have an outline already, I just need to write it down. Perhaps before I finish my flirting chapter tonight.

You don’t wear masks anymore? It’s still mandatory here and we’re considering keeping them, just to protect ourselves in the future…

Is the gift 6’2 tall, and hot af?

Why have I decided this morning is a great opportunity to re-organise my pictures folder!?
Are you procrastinating?

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I'm on call from today till next Monday, we have a fellow / registrar on site till 8.15 pm, but 8.13 pm I get my first call from my night shift resident, beacuse there's an emergency MRI, and the late shift registrar has left already.

I do not mind getting the call and going online and having a look, but if you know there's an emergency MRI, and it's done during your late shift time, you fucking stay and report on it. He is apparently allergic to (paid) overtime, though. I am going to kill that lazy-arsed bastard tomorrow, I am so mad right now.
Things like this infuriate me.

It's SO selfish.