Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
@cobette does this tea at a decent hour mean you’re not closing tonight?

I am having a late lunch. Yogurt and a peach and a Diet Coke.

Finally made it to work at 1:20 only to see an email that my main working database was being taken offline at 1:15 for at least 6 hours. 🙃

So I'm doing various admin stuff like organizing (digital) files and getting everything backed up for when they finally give me a laptop in the next couple weeks. Considering leaving early because I still have a fever and am feeling progressively worse and I should be sleeping or at least WFH, but no, I can't WFH because they still haven't given me a laptop. 😠

At least I have these lovely new photos to get me through the day. This week's Inside City ep better be epic. I want all the stretching footage.
STILL no laptop? What’s the delay?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
He puts his finger pretty close to one in the electrical cabinet when they have him undercover as an electrician 🦺👷‍♂️ to surprise the kids touring the Etihad. Maybe it was dead or he was just being brave on camera. 🥺 (I think it was dead.)

It's too bad he's so funny in this when it also features Mendy. 🤢

Definitely dead. When he encounters spiders at SGP, I just know he yells for Kyle to squash them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
For some reason I thought you were missing the match today - I thought you were being very naughty on spending a lot of time on here when you were at work 🤣

Also, I’m going to miss your match updates on Saturday because I’m going out 😢
I'm missing Together Again tomorrow 😭 and I'll miss the Forest game next Wednesday night because it's end of month count.

Where are you off to on Saturday?

• Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Is your laptop open because you’re writing??
Yes....

He's dumping Georgia and we all know I struggle writing the angst.

RLF now bolting in to the shower?

I am so headfucked by work. I have just spent the last few hours in a room going through stuff with the consultancy team who leave on Friday, and I have no brain capacity left for the endless stuff being thrown at me. I now regret not enjoying the quiet weeks more.
Why do the team leave on Friday? It seems a bit unfair there was all those quiet weeks when this work would inevitably need done. You could have had a head start.

• Heart