Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
NEVER! I had him at the start of last season before I even knew who he was.

FFS we should have had about three in the first 20 minutes.

Really gutted for Nathan. He's been fantastic recently and probably not a coincidence that it all started to go to shit once he came off.
“Before I even knew who he was” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

mimimithis

VIP Member
Hi there! I’m so glad you had a chance to relax and write. ❤
Thaaaaanks, I did. I have been training a junior consultant and a resident all day today, and sometimes, after such days, I need to not talk to anyone for a bit. Writing helps, always has, although I admit that I have had trouble tapping into it fully. This chapter kinda was complicated, I couldn't quite find the right way to start.

How's your day so far? I hope not filled with any idiots? Poor @Violetroselily seemed to have hit her quota for that already today.

If you're on a roll don't stop you'll regret it!! Glad you're okay lovely ❤
I'll regret it even more, if I don't get a little sleep now, I believe. Don't worry, they're going to end up where they're supposed to, because I've been planning the scene ahead since the very beginning. That'll practically write itself.

How are you all doing, lovely? How's work? Did you get to write a bit today?

How are you feeling, @LurkingAnnie ?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
You’re headed to Manchester this Saturday?

I’m assuming today’s charity friendly is being shown live on City +. Or at least that’s what the website seems to imply.
Yes, I'm going to the Palace game ❤

ahh man 😢 I’ll be excited to read all your shenanigans on the Sunday though 🤣 and see all the beautiful photos of bae

Just going to some Ibiza Classics thing… very civilised… raving with an orchestra 🤣 we’ve just realised it doesn’t start until 5, we thought we’d be home by 8

me and RLF are both working in Newcastle tomorrow so we’re currently planning our evening round food and another ikea visit - we’re wild!! 30’s is definitely the new 20’s 🤣
Where are you going to eat?

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member

Booo.

But yay for captain Kyle.
Really?! On the bench again? How is he supposed to get match fit?

Hi there! How was your day? Hopefully no lazy, incompetent fools you had to clean up after?
No, thankfully not. I might have just strangled him with my bare hands, had I had to deal with him on a professional basis today.

Those shorts are doing wonders for his arse.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Well done! Love that your boss who seems so invested in your every move couldn't manage!

He can't shag Beth, (latest excuse) the cats freaked him out.

Not ideal. I take it you'll be in every day this week then trying to make most of consultancy guys still being there?

You can do this.

Baby will try and help you but I'm not sure how much his pretty head can take in.

View attachment 1521557
Cats can't be an excuse for real life bae, we'd never have sex. He needs to get used to prying eyes

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
He has been desperately waiting for it to be brought down from the loft. This was him last time.

What a lovely baby, no wonder he was sketchy when your niece arrived, he lost his bed, that's traumatising.

its from the boy we could do so much more together author so obv its amazing. Her bae/bae fics are ⚰ too

Did you manage to intercept it before RLF saw it?
RLF went to the shop so I just read this ⚰ ⚰ ⚰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

cobette

VIP Member
Me neither, I've had a morning of unproductive stress and overthinking, and now I have calls all afternoon. Want to get back in bed and cry with bae.

What are you supposed to be doing? Are bbs ok? Have you read the new @cornflower yet
Yes, I read in bed last night and had to get the new toy out . I will re-read and comment at a later date.

Babies are fine. I'm not sure where Johncat is but Jackcat is here with me. We are watching Clocking Off on iPlayer because everything new looks shit.

I should be doing adult things, need to make a few calls regards mortgage renewal, and I really, really have to do our ESTAs. Although there's really no difference doing them three weeks or three hours before departure, if they get declined it's not like we'll get a Visa appointment now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2