Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
He knows it bothers me because he only ever talks to me properly, but if he's with his family or talking to someone else who does it, he'll slip into the slang. I'm not sure if he even realises he's doing it.

Jackcat has hidden himself in his tunnel.

Three weeks and three days 😭 😭 😭
I miss them

• Heart
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Do you go out when she is there? Obv RLF doesn't

I've been woken by mine in the middle of the night when I've inadvertently put it on a timer. Such a horrible noise to wake up to 😕
Usually I do, she's very nice but she just chats and it feels awkward, like I'm lording it up! I don't think I'll go anywhere today as will mean a long day.

I see plenty of Liverpool bias in press. If City had 2 points from 9 they'd say we were in crisis.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’ll post mine in one chapter, unless I write more than 10k again, then I might split it… it just makes more sense to be read in one go.
I can’t wait for your new chapter. I’ve missed Beth and Bae.

Perfect working conditions then. What’s for dinner?
Lasagna. What did you have? I think I’ll go for a swim first after I’m done working (45 more minutes). Well done on your writing! ❤

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I just looked at my spending report for last month and want to vomit
I feel like you don't spend that much?! What are you splurging most on?

I just tried to log into my banking app but someone burnt me last night by accident and my thumb print is now no longer recognised 😂

Why can't he used his influence on bae to make him do things like this?! Leroy does it too ffs.

• Wow
  • Heart