Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Your chicken looked amazing! You will be catering for the orgy. It's unfortunate you'll be stuck in the kitchen, but it is what it is.

Boo to the office, at least it means you get a nice lunch?! I have a four day week and shall be focusing on that.

Have just watched bae's post matchs he looks nervous, poor baby. LOLing at him in the City one saying we didn't take our chances. Babe, most teams who score three goals win, maybe think some more about defending.

I believe (and have actually referenced this in the next AON one shot), the only reason he is ever allowed out of bed is because there's children to be tended to, or else you'd just stay in bed with him all day, every day.

Had a bit of a restless night but nothing like our @Gossgossgoss9888 so cannot complain.

I'm good, just about to catch up on the game. How are you? Little Flirts was a lovely little treat this morning.
Let us know your thoughts on the game

• Heart
Reactions: 2

WylieWyles

VIP Member
its from the boy we could do so much more together author so obv its amazing. Her bae/bae fics are ⚰ too

I read this last week and I should have shared it here but I didn't know how into M/M fics most of y'all are and this one is particularly spicy n kinky and I didn't want to be that newbie busting in like the Kool-Aid Man* with gay p0rn.

*not sure if this is an internationally relevant reference

Anywho, a Tumblr reblog of some photos that illustrate this fic pretty well came across my feed and OMGGggg...

Warning: this is pics of a guy wearing lingerie and I don't know how to make links not embed automatically so... beware...

Lots of other great content on that blog if you're into that sort of thing...

And for something more wholesome...

Tumblr_l_382480163079673.jpg

And slightly less so...

Screenshot_20220822-101857.png

• Heart
I'm sure that's why he got subbed at half time last week, I think Pep agrees with you.
I hope so !!!!! He better not start next time they play. I much prefer grealish and haaland duo. Someone said on Twitter that Jack is a team player and makes good passes and I agree 🥹🥹. Used to like foden but now I think he’s a twat. He’s the new sterling

This shouldn't even count as a corner
Yeh I’m embarrassed 😭😭😭

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Like a raisin 🤣🤣

so we’re 5 days and have to have 2 negative tests to return to work. Once it gets to 10 days though we go back no matter what.

Sorry, all over the place and not concentrating 🤣🤣

i have received my gift of match day programmes and he offered to sign them for me… cock

Although I’m now the talk of the office because a boy came to see me at work wearing an FA uniform
Crying at him offering to sign them. I like his cheek.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
If you told him it bothered you, what would he do?

The babies don't need to see this
He knows it bothers me because he only ever talks to me properly, but if he's with his family or talking to someone else who does it, he'll slip into the slang. I'm not sure if he even realises he's doing it.

Jackcat has hidden himself in his tunnel.

I don’t believe he’s with Beth, we’ve seen no evidence they even exist together for MONTHS
That might be a slight exaggeration
Three weeks and three days 😭 😭 😭

• Sad
Ooh not quite!

1. Jack
2. John
3. Pep, although I’m thinking joint second as he is more my age 😳
4. Ruben
5. Bernardo

That picture of Pep with the cases has pushed him straight to the top tonight. He looks commanding 🥵
Wish Pep would whisk me away for romantic weekend with those cases 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loooooooooooove this.

I don't think I have a top 5, I only love bae.

P.S. I've posted.
Mine isnt a proper one. Bae wins everything. I like kev as a person and player. And who can resist pep 🤤

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
the only man I’ll be seeing at lunchtime is 5ft 10 and has big ears 🤣 he’s just text to say not to get too excited and that if I don’t make it he can pass it on to his mum to post through my letter box… it’s clearly just match day programmes and team sheets 🙄 which is still nice

Yeah, we’re mask free - it’s as if covid doesn’t exist.
If RLF test positive I’m expected to still come into work, previously we’d have to isolate too
Bae has shrunk, I see… it’s all the sun, it’s dried him out. You cannot say that about his ears, though, poor boy is sensitive. 😅

We don’t have to isolate either, anymore, when someone were living with is positive, unless we have symptoms ourselves. If we do have symptoms, but are negative in the antigen/PCR tests, there’s no isolation. If we test negative, it’s 5 days isolation minimum and up to 2 weeks, depending on the symptoms.

You got me, I am procrastinating on finishing up this chapter that is haunting me. I was hoping it would be done today but I don't know who I was kidding.

Tarky's taller than that.
Same, lovely. Chapter 8 might be my downfall. John and Sophia aren’t very compliant right now. 🤨

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I'm missing Together Again tomorrow 😭 and I'll miss the Forest game next Wednesday night because it's end of month count.

Where are you off to on Saturday?
You’re headed to Manchester this Saturday?

I’m assuming today’s charity friendly is being shown live on City +. Or at least that’s what the website seems to imply.

• Heart