Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
How many days since symptoms started now @LurkingAnnie ? I'm convinced you have it. The work place attitude towards COVID has changed so much, it's laughable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
So, I just gave a 45 minute presentation to 30 people about my big important confusing, ridiculously-deadlined, nobody understands it project.

And got positive feedback from numerous sources. My boss, who calls me after every presentation to ask "how do you think it went?" and to wonder if there's maybe something I could do to be less awkward, did not attend, so unfortunately I win no plaudits there.

View attachment 1521511View attachment 1521512View attachment 1521513View attachment 1521516View attachment 1521517
Congrats on your presentation! 🥳

Your boss is a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
Loooooooooooove this.

I don't think I have a top 5, I only love bae.

P.S. I've posted.
I just got the notification! I cannot wait to read, I'll do so in bed tonight. For now, I'm writing, and watching footie (Little Flirts might have to wait till tomorrow, if Bae doesn't play)

• Heart
Reactions: 1

cobette

VIP Member
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Are you staying over two nights now? And are you going alone so it's a wanking retreat?
Yes, 2 nights, just me. Cannot wait. It is for WRITING, you got the wrong W.

RLF has legit just said though 'I'm off now so I could have come 😂' Bae doesn't like it when RLF comes, he always has to leave the pitch early.

20220822_152315.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yes, 2 nights, just me. Cannot wait. It is for WRITING, you got the wrong W.

RLF has legit just said though 'I'm off now so I could have come 😂' Bae doesn't like it when RLF comes, he always has to leave the pitch early.

RLF can't possible sit in a car for 3 hours if he can't sit at a desk. His employer is going to get surveillance on him when they think he is faking it.

Are they sat there wondering why no one is at work?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Oh he was so pleased with himself 🤦🏻‍♀️

even text me to say he’d done it and made the little one breakfast ready in the fridge and fed the dog! He seems to like praise for the normal tasks I do ever day 🤣

although today I have just been sat writing while the little one naps instead of sorting out washing … priorities ✌🏼

But he is taking me out for dinner and to the cinema later so can’t really complain!
I see you posting cheeky updates just as I'm starting work!

• Heart