John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know
❤❤❤ it was delicious but I now feel quite sick. Think I should have saved a bit for later rather than scoffing it all.
I know what you mean. I inhaled the entire jar in one sitting, it was just too good. And I lack willpower.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning! I did, thank you. How’s your day been? I had eggs and now sipping my coffee, ready for my work day to start. I saw that
your bestie is being moved to your shop, that is fantastic!
My day has been good so far. Currently binge watching Celebrity Masterchef. Have a lovely day!

It is fantastic for me, but I am sad for her as no-one ever wants to move. Hopefully she will settle quickly.

❤❤❤ it was delicious but I now feel quite sick. Think I should have saved a bit for later rather than scoffing it all.
I felt a bit sick the last time I had it too, it's just so more-ish.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel nothing.
He’s too much for me even when he doesn’t look like he’s rendered in CGI
google ‘jack grealish wet’ at your peril. the nips
277D1F0D-FFEC-47D7-8A51-CB1267EA2C4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It absolutely was I have read it twice already! I think I need to try that toy too. Sadly my wifi still blocking LH. I am trying to get past parental controls. I am more than old enough for this 🥵
Can you order on phone and turn off wifi?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Ruben because he has his tit together. He would rarely need me to look after him 👍

So I will forgive him the invisible body hair. I'm sure I'd have fun looking for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well that's a whole different story.

Pls allow me to watch them duck. May consider this sexiest than him and Picks.

Have you read @cornflower 's fic yet?
No, I’ve been distracted now RLF is home 😢

I like Ruben because he has his tit together. He would rarely need me to look after him 👍

So I will forgive him the invisible body hair. I'm sure I'd have fun looking for it.
Yeah, I get that… I think he seems a bit older… therefore I’ll accept him onto my list of men I’d leave RLF for

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Ruben's health routine would get old after a couple of days. I dont need someone frowning at me eating McDonalds in bed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ruben's health routine would get old after a couple of days. I dont need someone frowning at me eating McDonalds in bed
I don't think he's judgey.

Wasn't it in one of the Together episodes where he basically said, this is what works for me, I'm not at my best if I don't do this, but other people need to do other things?

He just needs to accept that bed McDonald's is what makes you so delightful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we have the full list please?
currently…
bae
ryan reynolds
A guy off SAS who dares wins called Jay Morton
Ruben
Harry styles

I don't think he's judgey.

Wasn't it in one of the Together episodes where he basically said, this is what works for me, I'm not at my best if I don't do this, but other people need to do other things?

He just needs to accept that bed McDonald's is what makes you so delightful.
Bet he’d let you eat a Big Mac off him 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.