John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bloody wonder hotels were $$$ in Manchester this week, it's Pride as well as Bank Holiday.

I'm going to go for something nice to eat after the match on Saturday and go find bae's mural.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did you see what the author put on tumblr the other week about SC?

Yes, I tend to take a realistic attitude towards what happened next rather than a romantic one. I think Sun City John would actually move on quite quickly, and I think if they met up at home it would be awkward because they want different things. I hope I am wrong though!

I just found out that my bestie is being moved to my shop and I could cry I am so happy.

Reunited.

Kyle 17.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, I tend to take a realistic attitude towards what happened next rather than a romantic one. I think Sun City John would actually move on quite quickly, and I think if they met up at home it would be awkward because they want different things. I hope I am wrong though!

I just found out that my bestie is being moved to my shop and I could cry I am so happy.

Reunited.

View attachment 1524123
Do you get to boss her around?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
There's 50p off at the moment, so it felt acceptable

How is writing going?
In circles. Have the beginning of the chapter, and the end, need to fill in the middle. I've just deleted a big chunk because it added nothing. I promise today though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
In circles. Have the beginning of the chapter, and the end, need to fill in the middle. I've just deleted a big chunk because it added nothing. I promise today though.
Are you overthinking again? I like reading whatever you write, doesn't need to add anything 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What new toy?

I hereby promise I won’t delete it, I make more of an idiot of myself doing that than I ever would by posting a proper gash fic with *shock horror* typos. I’ve got a pink opal stone in my bra today, I’m on a journey to becoming a better person 🔮

Can I join the unproductive but stressed out club plz. Tried to post a tax but it was a gif and apparently it’s ‘too big’ - duck off x
It’s amazing, you’re such a fabulous writer. Not sure how you expected anyone to sleep after reading that though 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning! Did you sleep well?
Good morning! I did, thank you. How’s your day been? I had eggs and now sipping my coffee, ready for my work day to start. I saw that
your bestie is being moved to your shop, that is fantastic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.