John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is fine in front of a crowd and hostile crowds. He was MOTM for the away match v Athletico Madrid.
Also played well Hungary away.

Any excuse for this.

IMG_20220824_125901.jpg

Maybe the issue isn't hostile crowds, but expectant ones that might turn hostile if their expectations aren't met.

Maybe he's just scared of disappointing people 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
oh bab!!!! 💛💛

where does it go lol? I bought one first year of uni and it was dreadful, a gust of wind could’ve done a better job, but I probably chose the cheapest one I could find. I’m

also have you worn the crocs yet I’m too scared still. RLF found them yesterday and nearly pissed himself laughing which makes me want to keep them

‘Cripes’ 😂😂😂
External use only bab. Would get lost inside. I do advocate a good bullet, particularly for danger wanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Too good? Cripes. I'm tempted for the sake of £20 even though my current bullet is very good.

Baby doesn't know where to look

View attachment 1523953
I swear the lowest setting is more powerful than my 🎇 at full speed. You're right, you may as well try it at that price. Just a few coffees isn't it?!

oh bab!!!! 💛💛

where does it go lol? I bought one first year of uni and it was dreadful, a gust of wind could’ve done a better job, but I probably chose the cheapest one I could find. I’m

also have you worn the crocs yet I’m too scared still. RLF found them yesterday and nearly pissed himself laughing which makes me want to keep them

‘Cripes’ 😂😂😂
My RLF had a good chuckle at the Crocs. I still haven't worn them anywhere. I'm nervous about driving in them. I will 100% be taking them on holiday though.

It's external use only. I think it's going to rank above suction toys in my tier list.

External use only bab. Would get lost inside. I do advocate a good bullet, particularly for danger wanks.
It's nosier than the Satisfyer so only for the most dangerous of danger wanks. Or ones you are driven too by @cornflower 's writing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I swear the lowest setting is more powerful than my 🎇 at full speed. You're right, you may as well try it at that price. Just a few coffees isn't it?!

My RLF had a good chuckle at the Crocs. I still haven't worn them anywhere. I'm nervous about driving in them. I will 100% be taking them on holiday though.

It's external use only. I think it's going to rank above suction toys in my tier list.

It's nosier than the Satisfyer so only for the most dangerous of danger wanks. Or ones you are driven too by @cornflower 's writing.
Oh go on then. I also need to charge up the 🐇 now I am period free

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well it’s not rained it’s actually really hot and I’m sweating me tits off and also I’m rushed off my feet !!!! Chucking some crisps into my mouth before I pass out ! I’ve never seen so much post in my life. Stupid Royal Mail

hope everyone is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 5
right, I’m home and I’ve put something on charge… is it @cornflower latest you’re suggesting I’ll need it for 🤣

why does this one do it for me
Yes, you'll definitely need it for that. The anticipation alone is 🌊

I would like a poll to see how far people get into the threesome fic before it's game over, because I cannot read it in one go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.