John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No work today.

Just tomorrow to go and then off until Sunday ❤
For some reason I thought you were missing the match today - I thought you were being very naughty on spending a lot of time on here when you were at work 🤣

Also, I’m going to miss your match updates on Saturday because I’m going out 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For some reason I thought you were missing the match today - I thought you were being very naughty on spending a lot of time on here when you were at work 🤣

Also, I’m going to miss your match updates on Saturday because I’m going out 😢
I'm missing Together Again tomorrow 😭 and I'll miss the Forest game next Wednesday night because it's end of month count.

Where are you off to on Saturday?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm missing Together Again tomorrow 😭 and I'll miss the Forest game next Wednesday night because it's end of month count.

You’re headed to Manchester this Saturday?

I’m assuming today’s charity friendly is being shown live on City +. Or at least that’s what the website seems to imply.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

ahh man 😢 I’ll be excited to read all your shenanigans on the Sunday though 🤣 and see all the beautiful photos of bae

Just going to some Ibiza Classics thing… very civilised… raving with an orchestra 🤣 we’ve just realised it doesn’t start until 5, we thought we’d be home by 8

me and RLF are both working in Newcastle tomorrow so we’re currently planning our evening round food and another ikea visit - we’re wild!! 30’s is definitely the new 20’s 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
You’re headed to Manchester this Saturday?

I’m assuming today’s charity friendly is being shown live on City +. Or at least that’s what the website seems to imply.
Yes, I'm going to the Palace game ❤

ahh man 😢 I’ll be excited to read all your shenanigans on the Sunday though 🤣 and see all the beautiful photos of bae

Just going to some Ibiza Classics thing… very civilised… raving with an orchestra 🤣 we’ve just realised it doesn’t start until 5, we thought we’d be home by 8

me and RLF are both working in Newcastle tomorrow so we’re currently planning our evening round food and another ikea visit - we’re wild!! 30’s is definitely the new 20’s 🤣
Where are you going to eat?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really like Ruben. He is fit. Him and Bae #solid. I just can’t take him serious when he is being all leadery. I don’t know why. He makes me laugh when he is bossing people.

I am not into the fan fics like you guys and read them but I really did love the one with Bae and Ruben, Boy..etc.I think thats the image of him I am stuck with.

• Heart
Yes, I'm going to the Palace game ❤

Where are you going to eat?
I’m hinting for TGIs

I really like Ruben. He is fit. Him and Bae #solid. I just can’t take him serious when he is being all leadery. I don’t know why. He makes me laugh when he is bossing people.

I am not into the fan fics like you guys and read them but I really did love the one with Bae and Ruben, Boy..etc.I think thats the image of him I am stuck with.
he could be the leader of me anytime

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm eating lunch now (Sausage Egg McMuffin that I didn't eat earlier. Also a 🍑 - I mean the actual fruit, you pervs) and planning out how I will get 3-4 hours of work done in the next 1.5 hours so I can multitask and "work" while the match is on my 2nd monitor. 🤫

This morning I embarrassed myself by getting slightly too excited telling my team at work about the engineering marvel that is the new Tottenham stadium after Hot Boss told us that he's going to London in October for the NFL game.

Yep, yeah, that's me info-dumping about the intersection of 3 of my special interests. At least I stopped myself before I started talking about the special LED grow lights in the underground car park. 🙈 Sorry, I'm just passionate about engineering, gardening, and football!

Thanks for reminding me again that I need to see a dentist. Haven't been since late 2019. I don't hate the visit itself, I just hate scheduling appointments.

• Heart
I'm eating lunch now (Sausage Egg McMuffin that I didn't eat earlier. Also a 🍑 - I mean the actual fruit, you pervs) and planning out how I will get 3-4 hours of work done in the next 1.5 hours so I can multitask and "work" while the match is on my 2nd monitor. 🤫

This morning I embarrassed myself by getting slightly too excited telling my team at work about the engineering marvel that is the new Tottenham stadium after Hot Boss told us that he's going to London in October for the NFL game.

Yep, yeah, that's me info-dumping about the intersection of 3 of my special interests. At least I stopped myself before I started talking about the special LED grow lights in the underground car park. 🙈 Sorry, I'm just passionate about engineering, gardening, and football!

Thanks for reminding me again that I need to see a dentist. Haven't been since late 2019. I don't hate the visit itself, I just hate scheduling appointments.
THIS IS ME! I am terrified of the phone for anything that isn't work related, and I also feel like I'm sacrificing a week of my life for a 5 minute dentist appointment if I book it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

We were actually talking about doing the sky walk at Spurs’ stadium if we ever go to London - I think the stadium looks really impressive.

i hate scheduling appointments too - to the point I now go to a specific hairdressers because you can book online 🤣 hate ringing up for anything… apart from my Chinese order, because I just tell her the name and she always knows what we want 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Love this. :ROFLMAO: I want to take that stadium tour this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't really mind the phone anymore, but I do like things that let me book online because I like to change my mind alot

Bae has never made a phone call in his life

• Haha
I'm scared of the phone too!

I hope bae knows that when he marries us all he'll have to be our secretary.

But I suspect he's even worse than us.

Expect the line up at about 7:30.

Watch party, anyone?
I’m ready. I just really hope there are no injuries tonight.

• Heart
I'm just having tea then I'll be ready for viewing party!

I think I am going to have to split this chapter up so will have a mini update soonish. Don't get too excited.

• Heart
Obviously I’ll not be joining the viewing party…

I’ll be watching the mighty Tranmere Rovers!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.