John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he's judgey.

Wasn't it in one of the Together episodes where he basically said, this is what works for me, I'm not at my best if I don't do this, but other people need to do other things?

He just needs to accept that bed McDonald's is what makes you so delightful.
He did say that. I like that he’s open-minded and respectful of others’ routines. I can’t abide judgemental prigs. I think he’d look lovingly at @cobette eating McD’s in bed and just ask her not to get too many crumbs on his side.

I can’t believe he’s only in his mid-20s. I love that he’s grounded and mature and seems to look after people. He’s a good one, that Rubes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The cynic in me thinks that someone as intense as him would be judgy, and very tunnel visioned. Will shag him silly but I'm not getting up at 6am to drink green juice and go for a run.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't want to shag him, I'll let bae do that whilst I have a lie in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The cynic in me thinks that someone as intense as him would be judgy, and very tunnel visioned. Will shag him silly but I'm not getting up at 6am to drink green juice and go for a run.
You mean to say you don’t have a toothbrushing app on your phone??!

• Haha
You mean to say you don’t have a toothbrushing app on your phone??!
So for like 2 years I thought my toothbrush told me when to move on to another area after a set amount of time, but its actually telling me I'm being too forceful, so maybe I do need his app

• Haha
So for like 2 years I thought my toothbrush told me when to move on to another area after a set amount of time, but its actually telling me I'm being too forceful, so maybe I do need his app
Ruben could ensure you have the most perfect teeth…

another reason why I want him and bae in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thus confirming you are perfect for Ruben whether you want to be or not. He will be so stoked to show you the app.

• Heart
When I was 20 my dentist said, "you shouldn't need any fillings before you're 25". And now I'm 34 and still have none and every check-up I feel like I'm winning.

Am happy to adopt the toothbrush app if it makes Ruben happy and keeps me on top in my war with the dentist.

• Heart
When I was 20 my dentist said, "you shouldn't need any fillings before you're 25". And now I'm 34 and still have none and every check-up I feel like I'm winning.

Am happy to adopt the toothbrush app if it makes Ruben happy and keeps me on top in my war with the dentist.
Your war with the dentist 🤣

i haven’t been for seven years

Crying at this.

Baby your teeth were beautiful before.

View attachment 1524602
Argh I love him… look at his cheeks 😍😍

• Wow
  • Heart
I did something similar once and when I did go back it was extremely costly :oops:
I can’t get in an NHS dentist… I’ve been on a waiting list for over 2 years… it’s rubbish. And RLF gets all his dental work paid for through work, but because we’re not married I’m not entitled to it.
I was a regular, and then I had an awful time at the dentist I was at, like they gave me a filling on the wrong tooth… and charged me for it! So I wouldn’t go back, and then I got poorly and no one would touch me because of my risk of infection and now we’re here… and I want an Invisalign 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
I can’t get in an NHS dentist… I’ve been on a waiting list for over 2 years… it’s rubbish. And RLF gets all his dental work paid for through work, but because we’re not married I’m not entitled to it.
I was a regular, and then I had an awful time at the dentist I was at, like they gave me a filling on the wrong tooth… and charged me for it! So I wouldn’t go back, and then I got poorly and no one would touch me because of my risk of infection and now we’re here… and I want an Invisalign 🤣

Has he looked in to that? Every dental plan I've had through work has allowed a partner if you pay an extra few quid a month and I'm sure it doesn't specify marriage

Has he looked in to that? Every dental plan I've had through work has allowed a partner if you pay an extra few quid a month and I'm sure it doesn't specify marriage
Last time we queried it it was wife and children 🙄 unless he’s just telling me that until Taylor Swift comes along and he puts her straight on his dental plan 🤣

• Haha
That sucks 🙁 I hope you get to the top of that waiting list soon!

The dentist scares me but my approach to all scary things is just to put up with them while internally panicking. And getting some reassurance that my teeth are healthy helps a little with the teeth falling out anxiety dreams.

Crying at this.

Baby your teeth were beautiful before.

View attachment 1524602
His teeth were lovely. Breaks my heart that he thought they needed fixing. 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.