John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to play so that he remembers how to not be completely useless
Poor bae.

Someone on BM pointed out that it's potentially not a coincidence that he had his best season during COVID when there was no fans in the ground, and this has blown my mind. Shy boy has performance anxiety.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Poor bae.

Someone on BM pointed out that it's potentially not a coincidence that he had his best season during COVID when there was no fans in the ground, and this has blown my mind. Shy boy has performance anxiety.
This doesn't bode well for the orgy.

But the Euros were almost full capacity and he was ok there? Poor baby

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think he is fine in front of a crowd and hostile crowds. He was MOTM for the away match v Athletico Madrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me neither, I've had a morning of unproductive stress and overthinking, and now I have calls all afternoon. Want to get back in bed and cry with bae.

What are you supposed to be doing? Are bbs ok? Have you read the new @cornflower yet
Yes, I read in bed last night and had to get the new toy out . I will re-read and comment at a later date.

Babies are fine. I'm not sure where Johncat is but Jackcat is here with me. We are watching Clocking Off on iPlayer because everything new looks tit.

I should be doing adult things, need to make a few calls regards mortgage renewal, and I really, really have to do our ESTAs. Although there's really no difference doing them three weeks or three hours before departure, if they get declined it's not like we'll get a Visa appointment now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes, I read in bed last night and had to get the new toy out . I will re-read and comment at a later date.

Babies are fine. I'm not sure where Johncat is but Jackcat is here with me. We are watching Clocking Off on iPlayer because everything new looks tit.

I should be doing adult things, need to make a few calls regards mortgage renewal, and I really, really have to do our ESTAs. Although there's really no difference doing them three weeks or three hours before departure, if they get declined it's not like we'll get a Visa appointment now.
How is the new toy?
I've just downloaded it incase she goes on a deleting spree again 😕

How is your mortgage offer looking?

• Heart
  • Haha
How is the new toy?
I've just downloaded it incase she goes on a deleting spree again 😕

How is your mortgage offer looking?
Looking about £35 a month dearer, which is nothing really and much better than I was expecting as we had a really good rate.

New toy is 🥵 even on the lowest setting.

The juxtaposition of this post :oops:

England 462.jpg

• Heart
Sorry @cornflower I'm not chatting tit about you behind your back, but you are a flight risk and this is top tier wanking material we cannot lose

Looking about £35 a month dearer, which is nothing really and much better than I was expecting as we had a really good rate.

New toy is 🥵 even on the lowest setting.

The juxtaposition of this post :oops:

View attachment 1523931
Ffs can they all stop being so good pls

• Heart
  • Haha

What new toy?

I hereby promise I won’t delete it, I make more of an idiot of myself doing that than I ever would by posting a proper gash fic with *shock horror* typos. I’ve got a pink opal stone in my bra today, I’m on a journey to becoming a better person 🔮

Can I join the unproductive but stressed out club plz. Tried to post a tax but it was a gif and apparently it’s ‘too big’ - duck off x

• Heart
Sorry @cornflower I'm not chatting tit about you behind your back, but you are a flight risk and this is top tier wanking material we cannot lose

Ffs can they all stop being so good pls
It's potentially in the 'too good' box. Will get back to you after my retreat.

What new toy?

I hereby promise I won’t delete it, I make more of an idiot of myself doing that than I ever would by posting a proper gash fic with *shock horror* typos. I’ve got a pink opal stone in my bra today, I’m on a journey to becoming a better person 🔮

Can I join the unproductive but stressed out club plz. Tried to post a tax but it was a gif and apparently it’s ‘too big’ - duck off x
We don't need your tax babe, you are enough.

We were shopping for first toys for @2busyshopping34 and I had FOMO. I may also have been influenced by the threesome fic having previously written bullets off because mine was crap.

John is having a heart attack right now, this type of thing usually stays in the JG thread.

• Heart
  • Wow

We were shopping for first toys for @2busyshopping34 and I had FOMO. I may also have been influenced by the threesome fic having previously written bullets off because mine was crap.

John is having a heart attack right now, this type of thing usually stays in the JG thread.
Too good? Cripes. I'm tempted for the sake of £20 even though my current bullet is very good.

Baby doesn't know where to look

Screenshot_20220602-000934_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

I want to look but I’m on the work wifi and I don’t think the NHS will be thrilled at me searching!!!

• Haha

oh bab!!!! 💛💛

where does it go lol? I bought one first year of uni and it was dreadful, a gust of wind could’ve done a better job, but I probably chose the cheapest one I could find. I’m

also have you worn the crocs yet I’m too scared still. RLF found them yesterday and nearly pissed himself laughing which makes me want to keep them

Too good? Cripes. I'm tempted for the sake of £20 even though my current bullet is very good.

Baby doesn't know where to look

View attachment 1523953
‘Cripes’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.