John Stones #2 The lion, the witch and the audacity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be banned within 3 seconds of being at a match because i would run onto the pitch, get my tits out and motorboat John and Ruben and maybe even Pep.. or i’d pull down John shorts for you lot so you all get a gander of his cock and arse.

sorry if you are his sister that reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no, I didn't realise the match is tomorrow and going to be televised, I've only gone and agreed to go on a date.

Damnit. Can't fob off a real-world man so I can ogle TV men, can I?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no, I didn't realise the match is tomorrow and going to be televised, I've only gone and agreed to go on a date.

Damnit. Can't fob off a real-world man so I can ogle TV men, can I?
Oof that's a dilemma. Can you change the location to somewhere that will be showing it?

Is it a first date?

Reactions: 1
Oof that's a dilemma. Can you change the location to somewhere that will be showing it?

Is it a first date?
Restaurant is booked so probably not switchable without me coming across a bit crappy.

First date, a man I know and like but am in that stage of not being sure if it's just friendship or potentially something more.

Can get away with checking the score now and then I think but will probably try not to unleash my full footballer-thirst in his presence until a few dates further down the line (or until we decide to just be mates!).

Looks like I'll have to rely on you lot for plenty of screenshots and descriptions ❤

Reactions: 4
I was also going to suggest going somewhere showing the game, maybe after the restaurant if there's still time?

It's quite hard fitting real life around these footballers 😂 😂

Have a lovely evening, be sure to report back how it goes! My OH and I were friends for years before we got together so always think friendship is a good place to start.

• Heart
Don't forget to change your lock screen if its currently a bulge/arse/thighs. No need to let him know what he's competing with so early on.

I think ITV tend to put games on ITV Hub afterwards so at least you'll be able to rewatch

Enjoy 🥂

• Haha
Don't forget to change your lock screen if its currently a bulge/arse/thighs. No need to let him know what he's competing with so early on.

I think ITV tend to put games on ITV Hub afterwards so at least you'll be able to rewatch

Enjoy 🥂
Lifesaver!

Lock screen's not as embarrassing as it could have been, but it is Stonesy + intense boyfriend energy.
tumblr_c3fd5866285754f3c72ae07a415bef32_8bd1b05f_1280.jpg

• Haha
Restaurant is booked so probably not switchable without me coming across a bit crappy.

First date, a man I know and like but am in that stage of not being sure if it's just friendship or potentially something more.

Can get away with checking the score now and then I think but will probably try not to unleash my full footballer-thirst in his presence until a few dates further down the line (or until we decide to just be mates!).

Looks like I'll have to rely on you lot for plenty of screenshots and descriptions ❤
We’ll definitely be on hand with some amazing screen shots don’t you worry, we’ve got you! Hope your date goes well 🥰

Reactions: 2
Have the loveliest date tomorrow🥰 hope it will go so well that you can forget about these pathetic, ugly footballers the next day! Just kidding😈

• Haha
Have a lovely time please do not imagine John’s face on your date… it will lead to unspeakable things. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Soooo....

Do we think not starting tonight is actually a good sign that Pep is saving him for the big games? Needs crumbs, is disappointed

City 41.jpg

• Heart
I’m pretty sure he will play on Sunday and hopefully at the Sporting game too as RB, fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼
Are you going to sit close to the pitch? 😊

I booked too late for anything pitch side 😭 😭 Had to settle for Level 2. My eyesight is terrible too so hope view is decent. My friend doesn't know it yet but she's on photography duties.

• Heart
I booked too late for anything pitch side 😭 😭 Had to settle for Level 2. My eyesight is terrible too so hope view is decent. My friend doesn't know it yet but she's on photography duties.
Need to get you some binoculars for perving

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.