Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
What kind of donkeys work on the England medical team!? A broken heart won't show on a scan will it?! Poor Bae. We'll fix you up.

Bit worried now! But proud of him for advocating for himself ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Hoping to see some celebrating John at the derby this weekend.

Bonus points for Celebrations With Arms™️

0_GettyImages-1327534498.jpg
item_11_7649.jpg
john-stones.jpg
epa_soccer_2021-07_2021-07-07_2021-07-07-09330537_epa.jpg
44959339-0-image-a-81_1625232380770.jpg

And of course a replay of this:
TSmeUgyC_400x400.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
How do I get him to be my boyfriend 😭😭😭
First you've got to get him to get rid of his girlfriend. Might be surprisingly difficult, he seems to be the only person who likes her.

But once that's sorted, should just be a simple matter of letting him know you've got a load of dishes that need doing, and he'll be yours in an instant.

I'm not sure how, but "he washed the dishes that time" has transformed in my head to "he really fucking loves washing dishes".

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
New member here. I am having the time of my life reading your threads about this heart-stoppingly gorgeous man. You guys are the absolute best! I’m just sorry I didn’t discover this haven earlier.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Bae needs to put himself out there a bit more, get himself more involved in current affairs like our JG.

Jesus wept, thank God he's not in the 'doors or wheels' video. He would probably cry having such a conundrum poised to him. Then I'd cry watching him flap over there not being a right or wrong answer.

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Well maybe I am biased but he was epic tonight. Such a leader, so encouraging to the young lads. Passing immense. Some great blocks. If he had scored at the end there I'd have screamed the place down.

Nearly cried when Carson came on, could not be prouder 💙💙

P.S. I was at opposite side of pitch to where they were warming up pre-match but you can spot JG a mile off, he is a superstar, what an aura, just oozes sex.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Aww I really like these two together, normally I don’t fancy Pickford at all but when he is with John I have some filthy sandwich thoughts 🥵
I can’t even decide with who I ship him the most in the NT, his manwhore behaviour leaves too many options there
He's a cuddler. He loves to cuddle.
eight_col_000_1748DX.jpg
1_England-v-Croatia-UEFA-Euro-2020-Group-D.jpg
gettyimages-993384804-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-993382788-612x612.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000660777893.jpg

9c0171cd475fb3a3b672417a7c0e2333.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I'm so nervous! I woke up in twice in the night with leg cramps and now I am terrified they were sympathy pangs and he's going to be next on the injury list 😳😳😂😂 Been reading everyone's predicted line-ups on Blue Moon constantly as though anyone but Pep knows who is playing.

Booked the stadium tour for Thursday too, no intention of going back to work on Fri as I will hopefully finally have secured my future as a WAG by then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Guys I had a dream last night he was texting me 😍😍😍
Why can't I have dreams like this?

Last night I had a dream I was at a funeral in a church. And a few of us at the service were sneakily, but noisily, eating crisps during it. And Dot Cotton was there giving us all unimpressed looks before she started telling us all to behave.

It's not as enjoyable.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Maguire and mings are so lucky having that beautiful body wrapped around them 🤣🤣🥰🥰
I have great respect for Harry Maguire's ability to see a 6'2" bloke flying at him and just...catch him and give him a cuddle.

gettyimages-993390618-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-993382896-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-993376372-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-993382946-612x612.jpg
gettyimages-993382788-612x612.jpg

Also that John likes to do this makes me think that in his head he thinks he's kind of small.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I'm still destroyed after yesterday. It's all fun and games liking these footballers until the emotion of it all makes you feel like you've been punched in the gut. I'd forgotten what it was like 💔 💔 It's never just a game.

Hope he gets good news from the medical team today, it will have been a restless night for him. Sensible thing to do would be go back to City and rest. But I don't want him to miss out on a cap unnecessarily, also integrity towards England has always been important to me.

Have some JS abs to rival Jack's.

40.jpg
75.jpeg
127.jpeg

12.jpg
18.jpg

• Heart