John Stones #2 The lion, the witch and the audacity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this is how I know I've got it bad for him, anyone else those tats would be a total mood killer.

His tattoos are a source of great confusion to me.

Like...they're obviously very well done, but I feel fundamentally weird about any kind of realistic portrait tattoos. And he has very nice thighs but I don't know how I'd feel about touching them etc and having those faces staring back at me.

It's a real conundrum that I think needs more research.

Screenshot_20220227_110300.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_110321.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_110358.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_110432.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_110531.jpg

Actually... Never mind. I think I'd manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, once you know a person well you kind of don’t see the tattoos. I even feel that way about my own.

That’s what I’m telling us all anyway 😁 because it’s not like we’d want our eyes closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never really examined the one on the back of his thigh....I assume this is meant to be a young John walking out at Barnsley

At least if we're seeing a lot of the tattoo in a photo, theres a chance we're also seeing bulge or arse too
imago0046899699w.jpg

images (2).jpeg

Reactions: 4
On a separate note, would just like to express my appreciation for this retro-style kit City used a couple of years ago. Not just for the elite levels of nipple visibility (although don't think that goes unnoticed) but because John looked absolutely iconic in it.

Screenshot_20220227_115748.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_115321.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_114739.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_114510.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_114553.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_115011.jpg
Screenshot_20220227_115404.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tattoos of ex gf’s, gf’s filler lips, nan, grandad.. whatever ..i will still ride his face, thighs and dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it was mentioned on the previous thread about the bike being pregnant but she’s on instagram drinking wine with friends! So looks unlikely!

Phew I still have chance for him to impregnate me!!!!! 😰

• Haha
I think it was mentioned on the previous thread about the bike being pregnant but she’s on instagram drinking wine with friends! So looks unlikely!

Phew I still have chance for him to impregnate me!!!!! 😰
There's a queue for that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I’m a humble girl, i don’t want a baby John, a nice dinner would be enough at the beginning, the rest we’ll see.

Look how fluffy he was here (i had the same hair in kindergarden, we are meant to be)
751A629E-CF74-4A96-B0BA-8AF316054BAA.png

@cobette love your icon pic 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy Monday Stonesy lovers, I think he had a great game at the weekend so feeling hopeful for more match time πŸ’™ πŸ’™

City 01.jpg
City 03.jpg
City 17.jpg
City 33.jpg

• Heart
I'd have banked on him playing tomorrow but after playing at the weekend I'm not so sure now :(

I was convinced he'd start next week when I go to CL game but someone in work rained on my parade, he reckons they'll play B team 😭

Reactions: 1
I'd have banked on him playing tomorrow but after playing at the weekend I'm not so sure now :(

I was convinced he'd start next week when I go to CL game but someone in work rained on my parade, he reckons they'll play B team 😭
I'd say he's likely to play in the CL because Walker is still suspended and Pep seems to be fairly happy with his performances at RB to date

Tomorrow he's more likely to have a go at CB because Laporte and Dias will probably be rested. They all played at the weekend and if anyone is going to play tomorrow I think it will be John

Have you come up with an excuse for Mr Cobette yet?

Reactions: 3
I'd say he's likely to play in the CL because Walker is still suspended and Pep seems to be fairly happy with his performances at RB to date

Tomorrow he's more likely to have a go at CB because Laporte and Dias will probably be rested. They all played at the weekend and if anyone is going to play tomorrow I think it will be John

Have you come up with an excuse for Mr Cobette yet?
I have told him my friend and I are going to Manchester to Trafford Centre (which is true) but we'll leave out the game. I am terrible I know! 😳

He's almost on to me πŸ˜‚ He has asked several times 'are you a secret City fan?' I think it was me confessing 'I love Bernardo' that blew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have told him my friend and I are going to Manchester to Trafford Centre (which is true) but we'll leave out the game. I am terrible I know! 😳

He's almost on to me πŸ˜‚ He has asked several times 'are you a secret City fan?' I think it was me confessing 'I love Bernardo' that blew it.
We need to get you a disguise incase the camera zooms in on you 🀣

• Haha

haha, you are a real heroπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚ As a huge sleep-talker I’d be busted immeadiately, my bf would have to listen to me having a threesome with John and Jack every second night (plus some Ruben cameos)πŸ˜‚

hope they will play that game and you’ll be able to see those beautiful faces, arses, bulges live in the flesh😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.