John Stones #2 The lion, the witch and the audacity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that you have been mulling this over for the best part of a day 😂
I thought it.

I smirked.

Then I thought, no, you dirty witch, don't say that. That is an internal comment, not fit for polite society.

Then I cast it from my mind.

Then I saw the picture again.

Smirked again. Let out an unladylike guffaw.

And then I remembered that you're all a bunch of dirty witches too, and this is nothing like polite society.

So here we are. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if when he's injured he's at home and miserable and neither of them like it.

I always remember that video he did with Ruben where he said in his spare time he likes to spend time with his family, and lists his daughter and his parents.

That would piss me off if I was ON - like, what am I, chopped liver?

Maybe he was just trying not to draw attention to her because he knows no-one likes her (good lord, what a mess the whole situation is!). Or maybe she bores the tit out of him.
I had the same thoughts. The woman must be a magician in bed or something to have him so bewitched. Edit: ah yes, cobette and Violetroselily are spot on. He probably used the generic wording “my family” to cover everyone, and the daughter and parents reference was his answer to the question about who inspires him. And I may have just rewatched that video with him and Ruben an additional 7 times this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ooh what’s the new thread name? Can’t believe we are on 3!

we are doing the lords work converting people to saint John corp pussyslayer!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please can someone sort us out with a new thread? I don't know what I'm doing! 😂

I will pay in many John photos 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.