John Stones #2 The lion, the witch and the audacity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at no bikes allowed 😂

And yeah they censored it but it’s still fitting

We need some cursed images to repel all evil so here we go!

we rebuke you in the name of John Stones.

D8315D05-549B-4203-A5A3-C741317A24FD.png

1C9075B5-136D-4551-A8D8-6FC7319B6143.png

2AA4CE52-6B78-40AB-8A37-F6EEE07E2C4F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He is starting, but at RB again 🤔 I hope he would have got the CB spot if not needed at RB

At least he is playing ❤

Reactions: 5
I am work and just squealed when I saw starting line up. Chuffed for him 💙 Have recorded game to watch later.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Been busy all day and logged on to see this beauty of a thread. Thanks for all the gorgeous pics everyone (and the cursed ones to cool my ardour!).

From his insta story. His hair is approaching peak fluffiness, and his smile is as lovely as ever.

Screenshot_20220226_203130.jpg
Screenshot_20220226_203113.jpg

Hope his finger's okay! I hate seeing injuries like that, it's a real sickener.

Don't know how I feel about him at right back. He's playing so well but it's not his main position. Hope it doesn't hurt his England chances that he's not regularly playing CB.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Saw that City have never conceded in a PL game this season when he has started. Take notice Pep!

Reactions: 7
Can somebody explain me how Bikes Son has lighter Hair in Summer but now he has black hair. I know in summer it gets a little bit lighter I got that too but he has now black Hair 🤔

🤷‍♀️ pretty normal for childrens hair to change throughout infancy isn't it?

Just rewatched the injury from yesterday, the thought of them popping his finger back in to place on pitch side 🤮 I'd be in a cast and signed off work for 2 weeks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.