John Stones #18 Hello, you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cobette are you asleep again? You need to arrange a wakeup call before your naps

@Gattle09 I just finished The Family Remains. I enjoyed it and love that Lucy (and Rachel) got the happy ending. I felt like a lot more happened in the first book whereas this was much less dramatic? I'm sure we were supposed to assume Phin had been killed by Henry (I know I did) so I like the kind of reverse twist with him turning up at the end. I'm assuming theres not going to be another book as this felt very final
Sorry work was manic then I went out straight after.
I loved Lucy’s ending and really enjoyed Rachel’s story even though it was uncomfortable and Michael was truly vile. I also assumed Henry had done something to Phin so it was nice he came back in the end. thought Henry was ok in the end after him giving me the creeps at the end of the last book until the last page of this one when he used the other guys name.

Woo hoo I’m drunk and have managed to do my first spoiler!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.